Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today's crap!

(1) Cramps are killing the living hell outta me. That I feel like fainting. I feel super dehydrated yet I dragged myself to dance.

(2) Super stiff today even Ms Ong questioned my flexibility. My kicks could only go 160 degrees. No longer 180 degrees. Eff!

(3) Could barely dance because the cramps got into me and the studio seemed bigger than usual.

(4) Plus, I just found out that in October and November, Ms Ong upped our practice days to 4 times a week JUST for the musical.

(5) I think I just died for today. Hope tomorrow's outing with the girls will perk me up GOOD.

(6) Stoopid Cramps. Shyt you! =[

(7) Because I cannot take panadol. Allergic to the damn pain killer!

(8) Today just cannot get any worse.

(9) Clare, Buck up on your flexibility sheesh! Even your toes are laughing at your flexibility.

(10) TOES: "HAHAHAHA!"

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment