Sunday, September 20, 2009

19 September 2009


My awesome friend for 8 years! =D And she will always be =]


Amanda's Dog!


Clare, Zhi Lin and Cia. Pardon my tired face since I just came from dance =]





What Cia had to resort to doing since it was raining xD

Yo peeps!

I apologise for not blogging yesterday because by the time I came home from the BBQ it was already 12am. And after I washed up I literally fell on the bed and went to sleep =x. But it was a fun time with my secondary school mates! Knew most of them since primary school! =D So I knew them maybe for around 8 to 9 years. Depending on which class we were in since Primary 1.

The BBQ actually began at 2pm but I only arrived at 6pm since I had dance and we also have to prepare for the upcoming dance musial on the 5Feb and 6Feb! And from what I heard from the rest of my friends, they actually started BBQ-ing since 1++pm. Damn joke. However because it was raining, they had to resort to using garbage bags for their ponchos. HAHA! And that resulted to an unglam looking Marcis Goh! =]. I did'nt really eat much because most of the time, we were trying to catch up with each other and asking them how's school and stuff. Missed them so much! xD. And we will be meeting this Monday as well! Awesome awesome! =D.

Yesterday was'nt the right day for BBQ i guess? Because there was heavy drizzle and there was no shelter at all since we just booked the BBQ pit. So peeps, if you call me bimbo. Then yesterday was a whole lot more of Bimbos. Because all of us took out our umbrellas, held it to either eat or to BBQ xD. Damn joke. When I get the picture from my friends, I will post it up =D Dont worry! For now, just wait =D. Btw, Amanda brought her dog. Which was damn cute and super spoiled dog. Because she refuse to walked on grass and blah! So we had to carry the dog most of the time. HAHA =D

Anyway, I have super bad news for myself. Yes. And also Yu shan. Because. Hsin Rui the TWEETY BIRD is not going OBS anymore! She say she going Holiday! ): Sickening! Then now left Yu shan and I. SO SAD! Hsin Rui! You better treat us lunch some time! HAHAHA! Kidding luh! xD Have fun in Bangkok! But I still wished she could go. Now only 2 people can represent Dance Company to go to OBS. tsktsk!

Well, thats most prolly all for yesterday! I willupload more photos when I receive them on FB from the rest of my friends.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment