Saturday, September 5, 2009

A New Resolution

Hey peeps!

I currently have a new resolution. Which is to try to enjoy myself at OBS. Everyone is saying that its an awesome camp but I really have my doubts. Because I scared luh! Really luh. What the heck. Later got G____. HOW?! I faint =|. I will tahan that 4 days 3 nights. Tahannnnn. My duty is to go there and loose 4kg so that when I come back I can strike off my "loose 3kg" wish. HAHAHA!

Had dance today! It has been a long time. Have not danced since I had H1N1 till now. At least a 2 months break from dance! xD. Tsktsk. No wonder I was so stiff today and my muscles are aching like hell now. Over stretched i think? =x. Anyway, there is going to be a musical in NYP next year on Feburary 5 and 6. Seems like a long way to go. But at the rate I see how time flies, I think I better take back my words about how long it is till Feb. If I factor in the choreographing and the polishing of the dance steps. Plus Dance Company is doing 5 items. There is limited time to do everything! =x. EEKS!~ Guess we have to work really hard! Plus we have extra dance practices for the whole of the holidays! Until the end of October. I am going to be totally dead tired even when school begins. Crap. So much for having fun during the holidays. This seems like secondary school. HAHAHA! But it will be fun! Preparing for a performance is always the best part xD. So now I am practically exercising 5 times a week. 3 days of dance and 2 days of swimming. LOL! Preparing for OBS! Pfffft!

But I will not be swimming today since amander has to fetch her brother from school? So we will postpone swimming till tomorrow! HoohooHOO. Feeling really good today because I perspired during dance today even though the aircon was blasting at us! =x. Okay. I dont know what I am talking about anymore. So I shall go~

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment