Friday, September 25, 2009

Blind, mute? Singaporeans prove it all

Hey hey! Today is my fourth ice skating lesson! And its going to end soon! So far I managed to skate backwards and forward. Do half spins and one leg balance. I cant wait to continue to my next lesson! =D. Anyway, just drank a bottle of bacardi breezer. My face is super red. And I feel so tired already. Such low alcohol tolerance! I suck man. HAHAHAHA!

Anyway, today let me talk about people who have no mouths. My mum would always say that she is racist against her own race. And I guess I will have to take her sentence as well. Singaporeans have no mouths. Let me start from singaporeans taking MRTs.

Last Saturday, I was with Eileen at Bugis and we were on the way to school when this fat bastard pig just bang into her while she was on the escalator. Number one, he did not say excuse me. Number two, he didnt even have the effing decency to apologise. What is this world becoming into? He wanted to rush for the train and he forgot his manners? What the heck. No excuse me and he just push his way through. This is what i call Fucking bastard. What happens if she gets injured! And she hurts herself. Are you going to replace her on stage when she is going to perform?! And today, I was on the train with Amanda and we stopped at Aljunid. The train door opened and no one wanted to go out. But then there was this indian guy who was standing behind me very closely. His fat face was practically in my hair. I thought he wanted to get out, so I got out of the train and then he got out. What the heck man. So if I do not get out of the train this means you will take all the way to Kembangan with me then take back to Aljunid is it? Is it so difficult to say excuse me? Plus you are not even a mute. So it is just utterly ridiculous to be sniffing my hair. I know my hair gives off a very nice fragrance but please dont sniff it, you poop. Its gross alright?

Now let me talk about Singaporeans being blind. Amander and I were on our way for ice skating lessons and we decided to take a cab. So we were queing for a cab. Though there is no cab queue at Kallang but that guy should have the eyes to see that Amanda and I are actually flagging for a cab since we are standing so far away from the bus stop. But this arsehole came in front of us and started flagging for a cab. I mean its not at night right. If you cannot see me, you must be stoopider than an imbecile. It was so obvious that we were flagging a cab and you have to put your fat fucked up body in front of me. We were already late and you just had to barge in. Of cos amander shouted "OI" But the imbecile just turned back looked at us and continued flagging. Then behind us queued this lady. I have no idea how she learned her numericals but it seems like she does her counting backwards because she thinks the second person should have the cab first instead of the normal "first come first serve" rule.

From this, I am sure many of you can deduce that there are so many blind and mute Singaporeans who are worse off than imbeciles. They just piss me off you know. I really pray that God will give you a better and much smarter brain once you wake up tomorrow. Because with these kind of people in this world, no wonder our Singapore ministers cannot retire so early.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment