Tuesday, September 8, 2009





Hey peeps! Some of the photos we took during our tuesday outing! =D. Ice skating and KBox.

Anyway. Guess where did we go again today? ICE SKATING! Woots!!~ Improve our skills. Amander and I signed up for our lessons today! $213 for 5 lessons. But all is going to be worth it when we can do stunts! Right right amander?! HAHAHA. However before that, we went to eunos to alter amander's nursing uniform, had breakfast before meeting stannly and then we headed off to kallan leisure park again xD. I guess Kallang leisure park can be our second home! Played a game of bowling before ice skating and then watched a movie called " I Love You, Beth Cooper ". Not say its good. Just average? The Proposal was good though xD. HAHAHA! I dont mind watching it a second time! =x. After movie-ing it was about 5pm? Quickly bus-ed down to bedok to meet Michelle to eat our stingray at block 85 market! xD. It has been a long time since I had blk 85 stingray. I always remember that I would go to blk85 market after dance with the dancers to have stingray. Which reminds me, I better catch up with them soon! It has been at least 9 months or less since I saw them! ):. Michelle said that my voice is lower now! Oh crap. I think my voice broke. Crap crap crap. How to sing high notes in K now?!?! Maybe I sore throat uh? I dont want my voice to be so low uh! Pissifying ttm. xD.

Tomorrow will be amander's trail Basic Driving Theory test. Good luck babe!! Mug tonight! xD. HAHAHA! I can't wait till I can drive. Just 3 more months. TAHAN. How I wish time could step on the accelerator. But wishful thinking on my part huh. HAHA! Oh wells!~ Finished dining by 730? Met amander and Stannly again at bedok interchange because I did not have dinner with them and went home =D. Freaking tired. Because I have been going out non stop since last tuesday FYI. Yes. Non stop. Spending so much $$. tsktsk! aND SAVING LITERALLY Zero cents. HAHA! Tomorrow will be another no rest day where I have to go back to NYP for dance! AHHHH MANNNNN. Which reminds me, I have to go to school earlier to get the dance studio keys.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment