Tuesday, September 15, 2009

After 4 weeks into the holidays, I have finally met up with my hippotetehmus! HAHAHA! Nah! It is actually Cass. But she cannot pronounce hippopotamus! And just before we were on our way home she was struggling to pronounce the word. So cute of her! HAHAHA. Anyway, today we went ice skating first! Met Cass at 12 at Kallang mrt and gave her big bear hug! She said that my voive has gotten lower! And that was what Mich said too! When I met mich! ): My voice broke. Crap. Now I've got MAN VOICE. Nooooooooo. Why like this!

Okay. I google-ed about the change in voices and it said this
"Both boys and girls experience voice changes as they grow older, but girls' voices get only a little deeper." ©
What the hell man! But why mine so low?!~~~ Even when I go K, I can no longer hit the high notes. Can is can luh. But when I stand up then can if sit down then cannot. So saddddd! ):
Okay whatevs!~ Get over it , KUH-LARE! Over it!

Anyway, we finished skating at about 220pm before heading to of course, Yoguru! HAHA! It has been a long time since we ate that yoghurt! xD. And catched a bus 16 to suntec city! Where we tried our best NOT to shop. And we really didnt buy anything! HAHA! Because we went to catch a movie and before that sat at burger king to catch up on those details we have been missing out! xD. And not forgetting our laughs! Laughed super alot! I miss Cass and Faizah and Mich! HAHA! Well, after the movie, we headed to Yoshinoya for dinner and then back home! Sounds like we did very little things right? But it was super fun! And I am glad I didnt spend any money at all! Though I was on the verge of getting a new hat for OBS and this sparkly blue bag which was damn nice! But cost $42. This is actually the first time I actually stop and think about the price. Urgh. Crap. Wtheck. HAHAHA! Should have gotten that bag! Nvm! I will get it on Friday! xD Before I go for ice skating lessons! xD. HAHAHA!

Anyway, tomorrow I have to go to the doctor to check on my oh so weak ankle. Shucks. Dont even feel like going. And after that ice skating lessons! =D HAHAHA! Cant wait! Cos we will be learning something new tomorrow! =D Whoohoo!!~ Thats all for today peeps! I shall try getting back my normal voice now. Perhaps by I dont know what method. S-H-Y-T. LOL!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment