Friday, September 11, 2009

Hey peeps!

Went rollar blading and swimming at night and spent my afternoon watching korean dramas! HAHAHA. And yes, I just came back from rollar blading and swimming.

Rollar blading was super funny. So I met amander at 8pm as we decided to go rollar blading. So I went over to amander's house and borrowed her blades. Or her brother's one I guess? Because this is my virgin experience in rollar blading. Thus not having a pair xD. Put on those gears with limited difficulty THEN the difficulty started to set in when I had to get down 2 steps so that I could get into the lift. I swear I was holding onto the gate of amander's house so tightly that the screws nearly came loose. HAHAHA! Then after 3 minutes, I managed to get myself to the lift. But the blades were being so not co operative so I kept wheeling backwards and just when I was about to get into the lift. The lift door shut right in front of my face xD VERY GOOD!
Managed to make our way down 8 floors and OUT of the lift. Practiced a little before going to the main road. HAHA. Well, then it hit me. Though rollar blading its like ice skating. I personally feel its tougher. Tried to get out of the condo's premises. But there was this long slope down. And I tried to be a smart ass. So i went down so fast could not break and ended up on my butt. Yes. Painful! tsktsk! Amander was laughing so hard! LOL~. After 1 minute of her evil laugh, she dragged me to a walkway so that we could like just practice and I fell on my butt again. So that makes it a total of TWO times! hahahaha! Painful. Damn pain. I think tomorrow will have blueblack! =x. 15 minutes of rollar blading already tire us out and we were feeling super warm so both of us decided to go for a swim xD. Not our normal routines where we swim 100 laps and all. Just playing type xD. And of cos without a doubt, we had to go up that horrible slope so that I could go home and change before going for a swim. And I was freaking out because I was scared that I rolled backwards and amander could not help me up because tiring? HAHA. SO GUESS WHAT? I RESOTED TO
.....
..
...
.....
...
CRAWLING!

Yes Yes. I crawled. You know. On your knees and hands. Crawl. HAHAHAHA! Amander took a video and it will be posted up by tomorrow! Confirm guarantee CHOP with president signature. HAHAHA! View it on Facebook if you all want to see how I embaress myself! xD. HAHAHA! Managed to make it back in 10 mins. When people can do that in 2 minutes! Crap! So embaressing. HAHAHAHA!

Swam at around 915pm and ended around 1030. And here I am! With an aching bum and I seriously refuse to get out of my seat. Because it hurts. Maybe I should paste those koyok patch on my bum. Okay. KIDDING! HAHAHAHA!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment