Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Alright. At least I passed every module! HAHA! Super happy. Because compared to my previous ICAs, I failed practically everything. Remember the 5/40 I got for my econs? YES YES. I passed! Damn happy! =D And remember I failed my POM and Statistics? I passed already! HAHAHAHAHA! Sooooo happy! xD Plus I got an A for my EOC. awesome awesome! That is one A. Seeing the A already makes me so happy! HAHAHA Whoohoo!!~ Okay enough of all these. I shall continue on with some fun in life =D.

Anyway, I am planning to do pink highlights! Should I shouls I? I really have the craving to do a few strands of pink highlights. When I told my mum. Her reply was. You've gone too wild already la! But if your school allow then you do luh! HAHAHA. However, I doubt NYP will allow and I am not surprise if they will fine me $50. tsktsk. HAHAHA! Maybe instead of highlights I shall do extensions. Pink extensions. Then at least I can take it out whenever I like xD. But still pink highlights with blond hair is nice luh! Maybe I should bleach my hair blond and do light pink highlights! Woooo! So nice la! Okay dont all me Bimbo. I just like it okay! Okay forget it. I will keep my hair colour and do either pink highlights or pink extensions. Still thinking. HAHAHA =D.

Going for dance later! And earlier on, I was so afraid I will not have the mood to go for dance because of my results. But so far, everything is fine! =x. And I have to make a trip to taka to fill in my job application before 2nd October. Sucks ttm. Urghhhhh! Feeling super super lazy. But no choice! HAHAHA! Oh well!~ Earn some money so that I can get my blue sparkly bag xD.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment