Saturday, September 26, 2009

Before Make-Up

After Make-up (:

Carissa's Bimbo hairstyle! xD

Hey peeps! So far one of my best and bestest "inventions" HAHA! Super proud of myself for making Carissa so pretty! xD No la! She is already pretty! But after make up she is beautifullll! xD Its been such a long time since I can actually style a person! And this auntie who always refuse to put make up on her face unless for performing purposes has FINALLY allowed me to dress her up! =D So happy! HAHAHA. Reached Carissa's house at around 1030am and started plonking make up on her around 1130am? By the time I finished her hair and all, it was already 1230pm. Quickly rushed and met her friend at her house's bus-stop and cabbed to school. While in the cab, I was practically stuffing Carissa's heels with tissue since this AUNTIE'S heels were too big for her. tsktsk. And because she was the princess of the day, so I was willing to do everything for her xD. Big day luh! Graduation leh! Of cos must help the Princess. HAHAHA. I hope there is more to come! I still want to pile make up on peoples' faces! My hobby luh! xD I remember when I was young, I would make my sister sit down in front of me and start piling make up on her face till she cried. And unfortunately I am still piling make up on her face once in a while until she starts insulting me, will I stop xD.

Anyway, as you all know. I had dance today and yes, I was late. By 45 minutes. I cabbed from simei and there was a MASSIVE jam at the ECP. So pissy offy! tsk! But not bad luh! The cab fare only $15? And also regarding the fact that I was travelling from Simei to YCK. Quite cheap luh. Back to dance. Anyway, today dance, I have nothing to say. Only 11 people turned up. So pathetic. Thus we practiced our lunch time concert dance! xD. Anyway, people, do come for the lunch time concert okayokay? It is dated on 18 November and 25 November! Come support!

Today I swam 15 laps only because I was freaking tired. Not sure why too. When I came home from dance, I went straight to the showers, forgetting the fact that I was swimming later at night and after that went to sleep. Super tired. Plus I refused to wake up at 730pm to actually go for a swim but for my husband, I shall! HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I was talking to Amander about my upcoming 18th birthday. And I really wanna have a big big celebration! BIG one! Since I never really celebrated my birthday? Other than celebarting with Hotstuff! So let this be my first MAJOR one? =D

This was how the conversation went while walking to the swimming pool

Clare: Oh ya hor! My birthday coming already leh!
Amander: So long la please! December leh! Plus October not even here yet! HAHA
Clare: But will sure come very fast! Plus I will be in Korea till 21 Dec. So cannot celebrate on the actual day. So sad.
Amander: Oh......( Started talking about Korea )

Continuation....

Amander: So who you want to invite if wee have a chalet?
Clare: I was thinking of Cass, Faizah, Michelle and my close friends ( At that point of time I SWEAR I was just thinking of poly classmates)
Clare: And Caroline, Marcia, Zhi Lin and Michelle and maybe my classmates? HAHA
Amander: THEN ME LEH! YOU IDIOT! NEVER INVITE ME! ( And started splashing water at me )
Clare: Oh ya! Shyt~ You also you also! Of cos mah! You my husband leh!
Amander: DONT LIE!
Clare: I didnt expect you to actually shoot that sentence to me la! BHB sia! HAHAHAHA!
Amander: You idiot! HAHAHAHA
Clare: Then I will also invite Stannly?
Amander: You never invite me why you invite him! HAHAHA!
Clare: Okay la husband! In the first place you were already invited or else I will not be talking to you about this!
Amander: *Slap Clare* (Kidding)

Hahaha! And that was how it went! Super funny luh! We were laughing damn loudly but of cos everything was a joke xD. HAHAHA! Didnt know my husband so smart! Can actually talk back to me already! pfffft! Divorce! HAHAHA. Kidding! =D Still love you, husband!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment