Sunday, September 13, 2009

Aching muscles, aching bum. And that is what you get if you try to act like a sportsman who can do everything. HAHAHA! I guessed I over stretched yesterday and "over-fall" on friday! tsktsk! I apologise if my post are getting shorter and shorter everyday because I seriously have nothing to blog about. But I will still try my best to blog because I want my other friends whom I have difficulty contacting them to be updated about my life through blogging. Just like how I would like to be updated about them through their blogs xD.

I was suppose to sign up for my ice skating classes today. But it rained. So I will be going to sign up tomorrow with Amander and after that we will start lessons immediately! =x. It is like a dream that I can actually go for ice skating lessons because my mum always said it was too expensive. But I guessed that my nagging(Which I learnt from her) has worked miraculously because after years of begging, she has finally gave in! whoohoo!~ HAHAHA! Hopefully I can continue taking more lessons after the first one! Though it is an expensive sport but it is worth the money? Yeah! It is! Just a few more hours till our skating lessons!

Anyway, my mum signed up for a tour package for our december holidays just a few days ago. Travelling to korea! Ooooh! Then I can meet my husband(S). HAHA! awesome awesome! But the disappointing part is the fact that I will not be in Singapore during my 18th Birthday! Sheesh! How am I going to celebrate with Hotstuff?! And also not forgetting my girlfriends! I will only be back on the 21 December. Sucks ttm. And I can imagine hotstuff saying that too. HAHAHAHA. Nvm nvm! I will bring back for you all cute gifts! yes yes? xD.

Was talking to Cass yesterday! And finally! This tuesday we will be going out! phewwww! Like how long is that man. 4 weeks into our holidays and we are finally going out! tsktsk! Anyway! I will be bringing her ice skating! =D It will be her virgin experience! HAHA. And she is like so excited for it! And without a doubt, we will be going for yoguru after ice skating! =D I guess next week is a major skating week? Because I will be ice skating on monday, tuesday, wednesday and friday! Major blisters! =x. Which reminds me, I have to go to the doctor to check on my ankle. Because its hurting like crap. So I will be skipping dance on wednesday xD.

And lastly! I dont know why I have so many things to type about today. But I heard that our results will be out on 23 September. I dont know how true is it. But thats what I heard from my dance senior also from SBM. But I guess everyone's results will be out at the same time right? Gosh! Hope I can do well!! *Praying really hard!* And the results will be on the net at 6am. Ungodly hour but I doubt I can sleep the night before because I will be worrying truckloads about this. Urghhhhh. Pissifying! =].

Well, I guess that is about it for today! Going swimming with Amander in 15 mins time! And and FYI, my twitter account is active once again! So if any of you peeps have one do follow me at ClareElizabethG alrights?

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment