Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finally back from dance! And I think I twisted my ankle because I landed wrongly while doing jete. Crap. Have to see the doctor tomorrow because its hurting like anything. HAHAHA! Anyway, met elieen at 3pm today so that we would be able to reach school by 4pm to meet twin and have our super late lunch. xD Well, I doubt I have to continue the rest right? Because its dancing all the way. So you dont have to know. Unless you also want to dance luh! xD

Anyway, I seriously need to go shopping. I have yet to buy any clothes. I spent my past 3 weeks of holiday ice skating. Wtheck. Wasting so much precious shopping time! xD HAHA! But these few days, the shops I go to dont sell the things I want to get. So horrible. So my money goes to the food. And people, THAT IS WHY I WILL NEVER FUFIL MY "LOOSE 3KG" WISH. Because, I always stuff my mouth with junk. HAHAHA! Sheesh.

Anyway, I am currently looking for a nice handphone strap. Wanted an LV one but then! most of them are ah lians who have it luh. So dont even think about me having that handphone strap around my neck. FAT HOPE. Maybe get gucci one? Or does any of you know of any nice handphone straps? =D Do share! Tag me yeah! Because I seriously want a new one.

OBS is coming in 1 month and 1 day time. Omgoodness. Okay, whatevs. I think I am close to being mentally prepared. Because even if I am freaking out right now, I still have to go right? Damn rubbish. Okay, I have nothing, ZILCH to blog about already. SO goodbye!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment