Thursday, September 3, 2009

You guys noticed? That on my wish list, the wish "loose 3kg" is still on. Yes! And I doubt it will be striked off very soon either. Because today I just stuffed my face with laksa and ice shavings. GOSH.

Anyway, Went ice skating with amander today and so many things happened. Super funny. Hopefully we can post the video on Facebook. Yet another of my embaressing moments i guess? =D. Finished skating at around 320pm before we headed off to katong mall via cab. And FYI, we got a free ride. LOL! From kallang all the way to katong. HAHAHA. Because... since the cab is installed with the latest device by paying your cab fare with your ez-link, amander and I decided to use the ez-link to pay since we were low in cash. Cos we still had to go KBox. When we arrived at Katong, the cab driver asked us to pay $5.20. So i took out my ez link and waited for him to like help me tap the card and do all those procedures. The driver tried deducting the sum a couple of times? And finally he gave the card back to me and said okay already. I remembered very clearly that when i was taking the train to Kallang, my ez-link had a value of $7.10 inside. So after getting off from the cab, amander and I went to the nearest ATM machine as I needed to withdraw money and also top up my ez link. And just when I was about to deposit $10 into my ez-link, the ATM machine flashed the amount I have in my ez-link card. Saying that there was a value of $7.10 inside. That means. Amander and I got a free cab ride. LOL! Okay luh. though it sounds kinda good. I still feel quite bad. Cos its like the taxi driver's source of income? But I have no idea what is his name nor his car plate. So, no choice? And I dont even know how he looked like. HAHA. STM. tsktsk.

Reached Katong around 340pm and waited for stannly before heading off to K. Pictures tomorrow alright? Since amander is editing them xD. Sang from 4pm till 7pm and was only charged $18. whoohoo!~ HAHA. It has been ages since I last sang. So my voice could not reach a high note and stannly was laughing la. eeeeeeediot. LOL! But after a while got used to it and I managed to sing high notes xD. HAHAHA. Hopefully, we can go again before school starts!! xD. After K, walked over to 328 coffee shop to have laksa and then followed by ice shavings. LOL. Feeling like eeks now, but what to do? At least amander, stannly and I walked from katong to paya lebar to catch a cab. So maybe I did burn some calories? HAHAHA. hope hope hope =x.

OBS is arriving in 1 month and 9 days time and tomorrow is my checkup. Crap. It freaking me out and I dont wanna go for OBS. But nvm. Just go. sheesh. It just 4 days 3 nights, clare. ONLY. And you wont die. LOL! hopefully hopefully! =D.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment