Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Guys? NONO. Its BOYS

I am not being a sexist here alright.
BUT

I HAVE FINALLY CONCLUDED THAT MOST BOYS I MIX WITH HAVE AN ATTENTION SPAN OF ONLY 2 WEEKS.

I certainly am sure that many of you girls, when you all hear the word guys you will do only 2 things.
(1) Squeal and scream like there is no tomorrow
(2) Dont even give a shyt.

Therefore I do not believe that any girl can do both. Which is squeal and scream and also act ignorant when the word "boys" are mentioned. You may notice that I am using the word boys here because I do not think that MOST boys I know are actually mature enough to be called guys.

Let me just re-enact one scene which I actually have been through just a few months ago. Re-calling it actually makes me seem like a fool. A total eeeediot who has been toyed around by a BOY. It is as if the BOY has put a leash around my neck and made me walk in circles for 2 weeks and he got tired. So he took out the leash on me and put it on another girl who is MUCH MUCH better in everything compared to him. And I bet that leash is on some other girl right now. No doubt. It pisses me off to see how a guy has an attention span worse off than a goldfishI. Pisses me off that I can just fall for his silly jokes and excuses. That guy was someone who just literally cut off ALL connections within 2 weeks of knowing him.

Let me tell you all another story. Guys Most BOYS always say that they can still remain friends with the opposite sex. I am not saying that I experience relationships before. But there is this eeeediot whom I know for about 5 years. And he believes that a girl and a BOY can still be friends even if there are any obstacles in between them. But the one thing is that. It never occured to him that there is one obstacle that he can never go pass and that obstacle is, liking another girl. He will go to any extent to ignore ALL his pass girl friends and just concentrate on one girl. And when he does not get the girl he likes, he will divert his goal and go for one of his old girl friends. These people really disgust me to the fact that I do not even want to talk to them. Pissifying.

And so, now you know why my cousin always say "Clare, you are a suitable candidate for a nun." And I guess I will not argue with her anymore because all of a sudden it seems like that will be one of my career options huh.

I already gave you peeps 2 perfect examples of nimcompoops. And I am sure there are maybe others out there who are far worse. But these are the worse ones I have so far. There is so much more to these 2 stories but I am sorry I have to limit my words because I am too lazy to type it out xD.

Thats all for today! I think by posting this post up. I already angered most of the guys. But my own POV okay? And I did not say all guys I said MOST guys. So get your grammer and vocabulary right, if you were going to blow up at me.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment