Sunday, September 20, 2009

Recommended Korean & Taiwanese Dramas

Hey peeps!
Feeling bored during the Holidays? Why not catch some Korean/Taiwanese shows? =D

You can either go to
(1) www.mysoju.com
(2) www.crunchyroll.com
(3) www.viikii.com
(4) www.youtube.com

->If you have anymore recommended websites, Do share!

Korean Dramas

1% of anything
Boys Over Flowers
Cinderella Man
Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang
Full House
He Who Can't Marry
Hello! My Teacher
My Girl
My Lucky Star
Powerful Opponents
Princess Hours
Princess LuLu
Shining Inheritence
Style
Sweet 18
Take Care Of This Young Lady
The First Shop Of Coffee Prince
The Vineyard Man
Three Dads One Mum
Witch Yoo Hee

Taiwanese Dramas

100% Senorita
Bull Fighting
Corner With Love
Devil Beside You
Fated To Love You
In Love With A Rich Girl
It Started With A Kiss
Magicians Of Love
Romantic Princess
Smiling Pasta
The Frog Prince
ToGetHer
Why Why Love

Alright! These are the ones I really really recommend. The good ones!! Not all that I watched are nice. =D So I only listed the nice ones! Try watching these few which I listed! Its worth every minute of it! =D HAHAHA! Really really. Promise! Sumpa! ENJOY!
P.S: Any enquiries, feel free to ask!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment