Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Hey peeps!

I am back from dance! Today dance was super fun. We had to do the "froggy jump". This jump is somewhat looking like how you see the picture from above. HAHA! Pardon my drawing. I know it looks ridiculous. I know. But it is sort of a jump where your two legs have to be extended above the floor in a split and our arms and stomach muscles must support it. And after many manny many tries I finally got it. And it is not just a jump. We have to maintain in that position for a few seconds. Super fun! Ms ong said that she might use this move in the musical! Heh heh.

Anyway, there is another lunch time concert in October and we are doing the same dance? Yeahh. Since we only performed that dance once and I am sure not many people saw that dance choreography! I do hope that this time Cass, Faizah and Mich can make it! Because the previous performance they could not come! Try okay babes?! Try try! I will be super happy if you babes were there to show your support! HAHAHA =D. Of cos if my other friends come, I will be even happier! More people come and support DC! whoohoo!!~ HAHA!

BTW. Today MO called me and asked if I wanted to get an itouch together with her. And guess what? I said OKAY! Well, looks like I will be getting an itouch with MO this tuesday! Whoohoo! Finally! I am getting something I want! Then I can strike off the wants in my "wish" list. xD I also want to get a pair of ice skates! HAHA. The pretty white ones with pink laces and pink blades! =D

OBS is coming in another 19 days time! And replacing Hsinrui will be Eileen! HAHA. Yay! Good good! Then at least 3 people will represent DC. And not only 2. Pathetic! xD.

This Saturday I will also be going over to Carissa's house to help her in her hair and make up! I hope it will be successful and I do not have to keep re-doing because I still have to rush for dance after that. Even though Ms Ong wont be coming! So at least can play play abit =x. HAHAHAHA!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment