Tuesday, September 1, 2009








p


Hey peeps! So these are a few pictures with my cousin during our sleepover and our outing. Alright. I know I know. We were being a tad too goofy. But it was awesome. Laughed so much! HAHAHA. And please dont rate us according to this. I swear we are not that unglam xD. HAHAHA! Its just our new look. Nice anot! Nice right! Dont fall off your chair okay! HAHAHAHA =D.

Anyway, slept over at my cousin's house on saturday and watched our korean/taiwanese dramas and was discussing how the male leads in the dramas were so hot. Like they way they "kidnap" girls. So cute la! Okay. SHYT CLARE. Get back to reality please. tsktsk! Anyway, we watched till 1am, talked a little before making our way to lala land.
We were suppose to wake up at 10am but instead woke up at 11am since we were so tired and I still am! LOL! hahaha. Quickly prepare and then headed off to orchard Ion since our main motive to go there is to see the nice toilets. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Before that amander and I went to trim our hair and fringe. =D. Do you see any changes in my fringe when you saw the photos? =D. I paid $23 bucks just to trim my hair okay. What the heck. LOL! hahaha. After trimming we went to catch the movie " The Proposal ". A damn good movie. Must watch. Super funny. The whole cinema was practically laughing throughout the show and FYI, the cinema was packed, full not a single empty seat. HAHA! So do watch! Its worth every single cent =D. The movie ended around 4pm and we made our way down to Ion and I was telling amander that the prada sign is bigger than our face. I know, just a random, bimbotic thought but I like that brand! HAHA.

And Amander asked: "Want to go in or not? HAHA"
Clare: "Madness ah! We go in by backdoor okay?"
Amander: "You watch out ah! Next time I go in and buy the whole store and I see you working inside LV then you know. hahahahaha!"

Amander. WHATEVS! Next time I open my own branded shop and scarly I see you taking a picture next to my shop. HAHAHAHAHA! kidding babe xD. But really lols. damn joke xD. Anyway, amander and I resigned to our fate and went to the basement levels. Only can afford watsons things luh xD. HAHAHAHA. Wanted to get some clothes but didnt realy like the designs and all, so I ended up not getting =x. HAHA. BTW! charles and kieth having 60% off sale! Girls! get your asses down there and BUY! hahahahahaha =D. I wanted to get one pair of shoes down there which only cost like $27 and the usual price was like $70. But at that moment. My mum called and said. Dont spend unnecessarily ah! Alamak. There goes my shoes. LOL. hahahaha!

Decided to go to fareast instead and I bought a pair of shoes and a new bag for my work. However I will only be working in october. What the hell man. Then this whole september. I shall just sit down and grow fat xD. HAHAHA! And I am damn proud to say that I only spent $129 yesterday. World record can! Because when I usually go out. I spend okay. I will not disclose the amount. But, I managed not to spend! xD Whoohoo! HAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, thats about what happened yesterday xD. Reached home around 10pm and slept at 1044pm. HAHA. Super tired i swear xD. LOL! Suppose to go ice skating and KBox with amander today! But since its raining, we rather sit at home and watch our dramas xD. HAHAHA. Meeting up with my secondary school mates soon! woots!!~ HAHAHA! On the 19 september! Miss them alot alot! xD okay, thats random. I shall go over to amander's house to hang out now!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment