Friday, September 4, 2009

OBS shopping?!?!?!

It is a pissifying day. HAHA! Nahhhh. Not really xD. What pisses me off so much is that I spent $139 on OBS things. Yes. Just for a 4 day 3 night camp. And I feel like I am buying the whole world. Wondering why I am spending so much?

BECAUSE
1. I do not camp
2. This means I do not have any camping crap
3. Which also includes me not having any sports shoes. (Cass, Faizah and Mich always laugh at me not owning sports shoes. HAHAHA.)
4. or sports bag/ or whatever you call it
5. OBS require us to get long sleeves for god I dont know what reason because I cannot imagine myself canoeing in long sleeves for 15 hours. Thank you very much.
6. I have no idea what OBS needs so I practically bought every type of sports wear.
7. And now, GUESS WHAT? I have every type of sports wear and I have no idea what to do with them once OBS is O-V-E-R. Screwed. LOL!

I bought like a NIKE sports bag, 2 FBT shorts, 1 FBT waterproof pants or whatever you call it, 2 long sleeves from cotton on since they require us to wear long sleeves to canoe and sports shoes. HAHA! Cheap one luh of cos! Dont expect me to get an expensive one because I doubt I will be wearing it anytime soon.

Okay. I have so many things to say about this wearing long sleeves thing. If we are gonna wear long sleeves to canoe. Arent we like gonna die of heat stroke? Yes. It is to prevent us from sun burn but long sleeves. You've gotta be kidding me. And and and. We have to bring sunglasses. And I dont have any sports sunglasses! Crap. I only have bling bling ones xD. HAHAHAHA! And I dont intend to bring the oakley one because if it were to drop into the sea, you will see my mum go gaga literally. We also have to bring like gloves. Damn joke. Summer wear gloves. HAHAHAHAHA! okay whatevs. Bring own toilet roll. so crap. Like what Cass told me to do. She asked me to just walk into the sea and relief myself there. HAHA! LOL!

Anyway, I met Hsinrui at 10 today and we trained to AMK to meet yu shan before heading to the poly clinic. Took about a total of 3 hours to see the doctor. Damn joke times 10. Headed to school to hand in our consent form for OBS. And I was telling Hsinrui and Yu shan that once we hand in the form. It will be confirmed guarantee chop we are throwing ourselves into hell. LOL. And we did. Paid the 50 bucks and left. LOL! Many people say its fun. Hopefully? HAHA. After all these procedures, we headed down to city hall to shop for all the OBS necessities and I so nearly wanted to get those luggage with wheels so that I dont have to carry. HAHAHA. And when I told Cass, she called me a Bimbo. LOL! hahahaha! Oh well!~ Okay la. I got myself a NIKE bag. BIG BIG one. LOL! Spent practically the whole day with Hsinrui and Yu shan. From 10am till 7pm. LOL. Shopping for i have no idea what. All I know is that the $139 can buy me 4 pretty tops. HAHA =D.

After getting our necessities. We went to gloria jeans to have tea. HAHA. Yeahh. and this really makes me wonder how I am going to last in OBS if I am happily enjoying myself by having high tea. tsktsk. HAHA! Maybe OBS will provide high tea too! Cakes and macaroons with english breakfast tea or maybe green tea! Whoohoo!~ It will be an awesome camp. HAHA. Okay. I'm kidding =x. LOL! Alright. I guess thats all for today!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment