Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hiiiiiiii. I'm home! Just came back! Urgh, so late huh! Ended ice skating lessons at 930pm and by the time we left Kallang leisure park, it was 10pm.Waited for Bus 16 with Amander BUT the stoop bus flew pass us without even stopping when I swear I actually flagged down the stoop bus. EEEEEDIOT. HAHA. So amander and I ended up waiting for another bus 16 for another 15minutes. By the time we reached bedok inter, it was already 1045pm. Then we trained home and walked back and ta-daaaaaa we are HOME =]. HAHA!

Today was our second lesson for ice skating! And the techniques are getting harder and harder as we progress. D-U-H right? But today we learnt how to skate backwards, break and balance on one leg. Nearly died. Still cant really balance nor break nor go backwards. HAHAHAHAHA! But it super fun! =D Cant wait for this Friday's lesson again! Was talking to Amander just now, and she said that her mum does not want her to continue ice skating any longer! Sad! I will pray very hard! And hopefully both of us can continue! Becausewe have not reached the stage we wanted yet! And unfortunately, Yes, We are very ambitious. We expect ourselves to do turns and jumps on ice xD. HAHAHA! I really love skating that I really hope that I can celebrate my 18th birthday there! =D

Tomorrow, will be meeting Amander and we will be going cycling at ECP! whoohoo!~ Though I am not a fan of cycling but I have not rode a bike for like 5 years already! God. I hope tomorrow I wont fall =x. And after cycling we will be having BBQ seafood near ECP! hahaha =D Awesome awesome! Amander has finally passed her driving FTT! YAY BABE! Now you can finally drive! =].

Anyway, while skating, this conversation happened between us.
Clare: " Eh, next time you get license then you drive lorry then I drive Lambo."
Amander: "Dont be idiot ah. I will hold the steering wheel, you will move the car by running with your legs."
Amander: "The flinstone Car!"
Clare: "EEEEEDIOT! HAHAHAHA."
And I nearly fell on my ass while laughing and skating. Sickening lols this husband! Damn mean!

Hotstuff is going to finish her prelims already! HAHAHA! But I have not decided an outing date with her yet ): Since all our schedule clashes. Damn sad. But nvm babe! Even if we dont go out. I will dream of us going shopping and spending those $50 notes alright? =D HAHAHAHA! Weeeeeee~~~~ We will go out soon ya!

OBS is on its way! Just another 25 more days! Sucks ttm! Nightmare is coming! =D But I guess I shall just live the moment, ice skating!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment