Monday, September 21, 2009

Yo Yo! =]

Today I met up with my friends and we visited Mr Tang! It is a late Teacher's day celebration because on the day before teacher's day, Mr Tang fell sick =x. Thus the late celebration!
I met Marcia at 1030am and we headed to Tampines ONE to get our havianas! It is super duper cheap! And btw, we bought the slippers from NUM. Instead of the usual price of $39.90, Cia and I bought ours for 2 for $39.90! So it is practically a buy one get one free kind of thing xD. HAHAHA! But the bad thing is that the promotion ends today! So if you peeps want it, quickly go to the nearest NUM and grab 2 pairs! =D HAHAHA! After getting our slippers, Cia and I met up with MO and Zhi and went for lunch at Sushi Tei. Ate $108.05 worth of food yet SOME were not full. Damn Joke. Heh! Cabbed to Jia wei's mother's shop from Tampines ONE and prepared Mr Tang's present before leaving at 3 xD. Though it was raining quite heavily, we still walked to his house. tsktsk. And of cos we managed to reach unscathed. Played Wii with my friends and we made super alot of noise! Wii is super addictive because we were at it for 2 hours! xD. HAHAHA! Ate and talked before we left at around 530pm.

Cia's dad sent me back and thanks for that babe and marcia's dad. HAHAHA! Cia, Amander and Zann-y are starting their attachment at various hospitals and clinics tomorrow! So good luck okayokay? =]. Press On! Only 3 weeks!

Zomg. I am soooo not looking forward to OBS. Though people say its fun and all. But like what Cia, Zhi and MO said, they think that OBS is just not for me? HAHA! And I agree with them to a large extent! I am so not prepared to sacrifice myself to the sun. Pissifying =[. Makes me not look forward to October at all! Results are also coming out this Wed nesday! Panic panic. Hope the school system breaks down xD. HAHAHA. And in our lappys' or computers', they would flash our GPA as 4.0. HAHAHA! Yeah yeah. Fat hope. pfffffft!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment