Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selemat Hari Raya!

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
especially to Faizah, Siti, Luqman and Khairul and my other malay friends!

Hey peeps!

Anyway, I woke up with aching muscles and horrible sore throat to find that the guest toilet pipe has burst. Damn joke. And the water was literally "shooting" at every direction. BTW, that is my grandfather's favourite toilet. tsktsk. So, what happens when that toilet is spoiled? Well, my grandfather refuses to use any other toilet. Unless necessay! HAHAHA. Like when he feels that he has to urgently relief himself, he will use my room toilet. If not. He does not go. Damn joke. Thus causing my mum to call a plumber on a weekend to fix the sink xD. And we got charged $255. This includes extra fees since it is a weekend, may I add. But if we dont fix the screwed up sink, it seems that our water bill will be much much higher than the repair fee. tsktsk. Lousy sink. HAHAHA! Everything in my house is breaking down, seriously. Like, the fridge, the sink, I am not surprised if my bed will be going next. It will just collapse when I am sleeping xD. Okay. I seriously hope not. HAHAHA! And finally by 4.31pm, the sink is fixed. I got quite irritated by the pipe spewing water out of the walls because even with my ear piece on, I could hear it pretty loudly. Sounded like a person who farts the tune " twinkle twinkle little stars ". And now, we have to clean the toilet! Because its soaked. Congrates Clare! Cleaning the toilet on Hari Raya! HAHAHAHA! Oh wells!!~

Tomorrow, I will be going out with Cia, Zhi and MO! Finally! We have finally gathered for a meal =x. HAHAHAHA! It has been so long and I really apologise to Cia because I am always so busy with projects during the semester that I hardly had time to talked to her or hang out! Sorry babe! I owe you plus your 18th birthday present alrights?! =D. HAHA! So many of my friends' birthdays have passed yet mine is still a long way to go. Way to go Clare. Now while all your friends are driving lorries, you are not even getting a license. HAHAHAHA! Kidding people. Not lorry! The lorry only belongs to my husband, Amander. HAHAHAHA! The rest of you drive ferrari and BMW and Mini cooper K? xD. Anyway, back to the topic on visiting Cia, Zhi and MO. Babes! Remember to get a Tcher's Day present for tomorrow alright!!! =D Tomorrow will be a mini shopping with Cia as well! Getting new NUM havianas! HAHAHA. I should get pink or purple right? =D Since I already have white! HAHAHA! Heard from my friends thats there is 50% off if you are going to buy second pair! Of cos, its time to grab a few pairs!! =D

Zhi and I were discussing about taking aerobics classes together! We are on our "Loosing weight" spree again! xD. HAHAHA! Hopefully, the CC schedule for the aerobic classes do not clash with our school schedule! xD.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment