Monday, September 14, 2009

Hey hey peeps!!~

Just came back from my first ice skating lesson! Phew. Super tiring! You know, I always thought that ice skating was an easy thing after I managed to move? But it is not! I am sure everyone has the mindset "As long as you can move. Can already mah!" But its a wrong method of moving? Like what amander's and my instructor said today that most people who do not take lessons tend to move by using the ice skate's toe-pick but the right method is actually gliding with the whole blade? I dont really know how to get this point to you I guess you have to experience it yourself? xD. And finally! I manage to move backwards! Yes! Move backwards while ice skating! I will always remember amander and I trying to move backwards but we always end up falling down! =x. 4 more lessons to go for ice skating! Hopefully we can continue? Maybe once school starts we will gi back to the ice skating rink once a week after lessons? That will be awesome! xD.

Suppose to go out with Cass tomorrow! But she is getting sick again! Get well soon yes babe? If you cannot make it tomorrow there are other days! So dont worry okay? Just get well soon! Drink more water. Eat VEGETABLES (because I know you dont like them), eat fruits, no chocolate, no chips! =D

OBS is in 27 more days time! Panic!! Aaron was just asking me yesterday whether I am excited. And my reply was of course a BIG FAT "NO". But I didnt manage to tell him the reason because I ended up falling asleep. HAHAHAHA =D oops! paisei!But I am not excited luh. And I dont know why. Maybe because we cannot bring ANY electronic devices there at all. Sucks ttm. Madness. How am I going to live without a handphone for 4 days! Trying to kill me is it?! I hope I can work too! Hopefully my dance schedule will not interupt my working schedule? Since dance is on wednesday, thursday and saturday. Looks like I have to work the morning shift for these few days. Tsktsk!

This saturday, will be meeting up with my secondary school mates for BBQ! But unfortunately I can only reach there around 6 plus because of (I know you all know the answer!)
....
..
....
..
DANCE! YES!
Sheesh!

Well! I will end off here then! Going to watch my korean drama right now! =D

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment