Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hey peeps!

Went ECP today! And cycled for 3 hours. Nearly died of butt pain. HAHAHA! We actually expected it to rain because before I left my house, it was already threatening to rain. But God stood on our side =D HAHAHA! Amander and I cycled the bicycle wgich is seated for two. I apologise I dont know what to call that bicycle neither do I have any idea what to type into google so that I can find a picture for you guys. HAHAHA! While Stannly took the single seater bike =D And I must say that the double seater bike is more difficult than you can imagine. Your coordination must be correct and all. So it was quite tiring xD.

Cycled a bit before heading to lagoona to have our BBQ food! Didnt spend so much luh! In total, I guess we spent about $41.70 on all the BBQ food. HAHAHA! But i know. It is worth eating at a hotel. So please dont remind me about this xD. HAHAHA! Cycled for a little while more before we headed back to return our bikes and made our way to Parkway to have our Anderson ice-cream! And as usual, any ice-cream I eat always taste fantastic! xD. Feeling fat right now! =x. HAHA. But I dont care. Tsktsk! Walked around before we took a taxi and headed home. And I spent so little today! So happy! Didnt even shop! Damn awesome xD. Hopefully I can remain like this for the next few days? Maybe maybe! Took a cab from PP and home.

Freaking aching butt. HAHAHA! Not used to cycling I guess? And it was quite funny because amander and I could barely coordinate. The way we cycled and the way she steered. Damn joke. We were laughing so much that we always crashed at the grass patches. HAHAHA. And dont even ask how I steered please. I nearly caused accidents! And amander nearly had a heart attack xD. HAHAHA. Damn joke. And stannly kept cursing us saying that we will definitely meet with an accident! Idiot! =D

Anyway, tomorrow will be our third ice skating lesson! It is going to end soon! Just 2 more lessons and we will move on to level 2! Whoohoo!~ HAHA! If we can actually move on! We barely have the time and not to forget when school starts, we will have all the damned projects. Shyt! Which also reminds me that our results will be coming out in 6 days time! Horrors! So not prepared for it!=x.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment