Monday, September 7, 2009

Went to sing K again today! HAHA! Anyway, my wish has finally come true! I will be going for ice skating lessons starting from next week! Since I am so bored at home and have practically nothing to do except for sitting in front of my lappy practically the whole day =x.

Today was suppose to be a day spent with my secondary school mates and amander. But in the end I spent all my time with amander since the outing with my secondary school mates was cancelled. Heh heh xD. So we ended up singing K. Tomorrow will be going for either ice skating or bowling? HAHA! Anyway, life is getting out of hand already because my life is currently revolving around dancing, ice skating and singing K. Tsktsk. Yes yes. I have no life. I really think so too xD. Hotstuff's exams end in 2 weeks time! But I have yet to confirm an outing with her yet because she is so busy doing I have no idea what. LOL

OBS is starting in 1 month and 5 days time! Sheesh. And I still dont feel mentally prepared? HAHA. Hopefully by luck my friends and I can be in the same group for OBS. Then I will feel better =D. Dance will be taking its toll on me in just 2 days time. Alright I am exaggerating. But it is going to be intensive training like what I have said earlier yesterday? =D. So I shall have my fun now! =x. I apologise if this is boring you people out because I seriously have nothing to blog about. aAnd I really wish someone would just get on my nerves so that I can start a new topic. tsktsk. HAHAHA! Alright! I guess thats it for today? Boredem kills and so does my post xD.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment