Wednesday, September 2, 2009

OKAYYYYYYYYYYY...
I have just swam 33 laps and I dont feel like I lost all those weight I have been putting on for the past 2 days I have been sitting in from of my lappy watching hot korean or taiwanese guys saving those damsel in distress. Crap. And my dance instructress is not going to like it if I go back putting on a teeny bit of weight. Better get my bum down to the swimming pool twice a week! Build up my arm muscles for OBS as well. Totally not looking forward to it but I still have to go. pffffft. Guess this is what we call, spare me the agony please. HAHA!

So, I swam with amander for the past 2 hours. Feeling super hungry but I shall not eat. After swimming so many laps, eating is totally not worth it because I will be putting back those calories I lost. Sheesh! xD. Tomorrow I will be going for another exercise activity! Which is ice skating! Whoohoo! The long awaited sport I have been wanting to do ever since school started. HAHA. Going with amander for Ice skating and then we will sing K after that with stannly =D. And of course as usual, we will be going to eat katong laksa and ice shavings! Shyt. So much for loosing weight. HAHAHA. Nevermind then~ I guess OBS will do the job for me =D. HAHAHA.

Home is boring me out and I am still glued to the lappy, jobless. Okay. Not literally jobless. Just that my work starts in october. And now, I am trying to find a job so that I wont be so bored at home doing nothing and like I said earlier, seeing hot guys in the dramas saving those damsel in distress.

I was soooooooo bored to the extent that I sms-ed amander and we started talking about sampans. Yes. sampans. Crap. HAHAHA! School! quickly start. People reading this, dont kill me xD.

ps: MIKE HE AND KINGONE ARE DAMN HAWT! My latest craze xD.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment