Monday, September 28, 2009

YAY! My surprise for Hotstuff was a success today! yay yay yay! =D. Well, I wanted to give hotstuff a surprise because she is what you can say having an "A" level emotional breakdown right now plus some other stuff i guess? All I know is that she is sad! =[. And the only thing I knew was to surprise her and make her happy by getting her some cookies! But I was not able to get her subway cookies so I ended up getting her Famous Amos cookies in a cute bear bear tin! xD. And tried to find my way to CJC. However, with my sense of direction. I doubt I can go anywhere far? HAHAHA! So, I cabbed to CJC to meet hotstuff! Thank god for my storybook because if it was not with me, I would be bored to death while waiting for hotstuff while all those smart kids stand around me talking about physics and chem. Madness. Even when school end, they still go on about studies. Helloooo peeps, get a life! =D So I waited for Hotstuff for 30minutes? And then suddenly I saw this tiny girl run like she was being chased by a mad dog and jumped off 2 steps and continued running. Guess who was that? Of cos! CAROLINE! =D. Didnt see that babe in ages! She looks like she lost some weight though! =[. Stress I guess? xD Anyway, the reason why Caroline was running like some mad person was due to superman waiting for her in the cab. So I quickly hugged her and followed her into the cab to get some catch up time. Though it was only for 10 minutes. It was worth every minute. To reassure that everything was okay and that she was still feeling happy! I am glad she is! xD And she even went for F1 yesterday. Lucky girl! HAHAHA! Got dropped off at Bishan MRT and then she went home to study with superman. Hope I can catch up with her soon! I really have to update her! I bet if I tell her everything now, she will be. " Clare, information overload, TIME OUT! " HAHAHAHA! Miss that girl! Nvm! I will wait till 30 november then~ =D

Went to meet Cass for lunch with her "campus crusade" leader at "The Pizza Place" and had a nice chat! HAHA! Going to work with Cass and Mich soon! Woots!!~ HAHAHA! People, please visit us at Takashimaya fair, The Cocoa Trees at B2 okay okay? HAHA. We will be working there! So remember to get some chocolates from us before heading home yes yes? I promise to give you more free samples if there are free smaples. HAHAHAHA! We will be starting work on the 3rd of October which is on a Saturday. So try to come if you have cravings for candies! =D 100% good service guaranteed! xD HAHAHA! Shopped for awhile before meeting husband! And I bought a pair of pretty Star earrings! =D

While on my way to the MRT to meet husband, this guy just stopped me and asked for donation. And since I was in a rush I just passed him 10bucks and he went like this "Can I have your number?" Of cos I question mark him la! Come on! What is this?! Asking for people number while working. Damn joke. HAHAHA! Tsktsk! And I also saw Hui shuang! Coincidentally Hui shuang and that guy are colleagues. LOL. What a small world. Woots!!~

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment