Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pardon my ugly picture.
See the red hair on your right hand side? That red streak? =D

Rebellious stage, So pardon me my friends if you see a red streak in Clare's hair. Yes, I dyed just 1/90 of my hair RED. haha! Red red. Not copper red but Red Red. I like it though! =D It kinda gives an edge? And dont worry, the colour will fade, but I have no idea what colour will it fade to though xD. But currently I like this what is on my head okay. So dont plaster the "ah lian" word if you see my hair like this. It is so stereotypical of people to rate every person with colourful highlights, "ah lian". So dont try me. I will snap at you if you try to say that word to me =D. TYVM!
Anyway, if you wanna go and have a good place to actually dye your hair and all. I suggest Jedric Salon. Its good! Plus they are having a promotion right now! Dyed, highlight and treatment cost about $180 and the usual price is $325. Its practically half price! =D BTW, if you are wondering where the place is, it is at Bugis, Level #02-01.

Anyway, I have decided not to buy an itouch. Because, I remembered my mum's words. She would always say if you need it, BUY. If you want it. Then count to five and walk out of the shop. And thinking about it, my mp3 is a little cranky but still working! So why do I have to waste $308 on an itouch when I can get something else that I really really want. So no more itouch! It will be off my wish list soon! =D. I will get my sparkly blue bag instead! woots!!~


Today, I went to pass the documents for our work passes to Cocoa Trees again. Yes. I have been going to Taka 2 days consecutive for this shiytty thing. And because I did not really want the itouch any longer, so I thought of walking around before meeting Zhi and Mo at 230pm. But unfortunately, I still had 1hour before meeting them. And I didnt really want to spend any money so I just walked to Somerset MRT, sat down on a bench and read my story book till it was 215pm before I trained to Bugis. Met Zhi at 3 though. Very late. But thank god for my book. It entertained me all the way that I didnt expect time to "fly" by so fast! Wanted to catch this movie, "The Ugly Truth" for super long! But didnt have the chance. And finally today Zhi also wanted to watch with me! And we actually asked Mo if she wanted to watch with us before we get her itouch. But due to some confusion I will not explain in here, Ended up, Zhi and I watching the movie! =D Its damn good! I love that show! xD HAHA. Now now, I wanna watch "Fame". The movie ended at about 515pm and of cos we went to do some shopping. Did not shop much since I kept my mum's words in mind. So I only bought a pair of earrings =D. Pretty earrings from DIVA. haha! Shopped for a while more before dyeing my hair.

Was suppose to meet Amander to go home together but ended up I finished dyeing my hair at about 830pm. And I only had to meet Amander at 930pm. So went home first! =D Well, Guess thats all! And my eye sight is deteriorating BADLY! =[

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment