Monday, August 31, 2009

Machine Guns

Hey peeps! Went out with amander today! But I will update you all on the details tomorrow alright? Since she will be editing the photos we took today xD.

Soooo. Today's topic will be on our parents INFAMOUS nagging. Which I am currently experiencing after I stepped into my house took out a seventeen magazine to read. Yes, even as I am typing this post, her mouth will never close. So I am not really in the right because I didnt managed to shop. My wardrobe is seriously impaired due to the amount of clothes I change everyday. And I usually try not to repeat outfits. Usually =D. I know its okay to repeat but not for me. Weird but its still a rule according to me xD.

Anyway, let me continue about my mum. Just when I opened the seventeen magazine to read, her mouth started firing words which are equivalent to a machine gun I swear. No need to breathe, just fire. I guess thats her motto. Irritating much? VERY. And just to all let you know, she was nagging about me getting another seventeen magazine when my sister already bought one without telling me, FYI. So my mum started her money "song" about how heartpain she felt when she saw the $3 being "thrown out" of the window and how she could get herself a "simply her" or "her world" magazine.

Parents seem to think that nagging can solve everything. How their children will listen to them, how they will stop spending. But it has never occured to them that THIS generation of kids has to be taught in a different way do they? They never thought that we should be taught in a different way. A way where we children feel that they do not need to SHUDDUP. okay. I guess they didnt. It is so common to hear parents say "This is for your own good!" And we children will reply by slamming our room door. LOL! And when we slam our door. Parents will start on a new topic about how we should not slam the door because the door cost money as well and guess what! They will go on about it for hours and hours.

So people. Listen. If parents nag, smile at them and say. Yes mum/dad, may I go now? And dont wait for his/her reply and leave. Don't blow your top at them because nagging are parents daily necessity. So dont even try to change them. xD.


I am not typing this hoping that parents will look at this and change. Because, its impossible. But this is just another of my POV posts. So dont mind me.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment