Monday, August 10, 2009

YOxzxzxzxzxzxz! =]
Did you all manage to listen to the song? Please listen! Its nice nice! =D. Anyway. Today was a really "FRUITFUL" day! Like damn fruitful man. Wake up at 1pm and thought it was 10am. Deely-dally here and there. And then I turned and look at the clock to find that its 1pm. Like what the hell man. And suddenly I was like rushing through everything. I have to start booking the chalet for Cass's birthday cum class gathering. So I quickly find the number for costa sands resort, aranda and aloha. But only Aranda answered my phonecall. And I tell you. Aranda's room rates is damn horrible. $513 for 3D2N. Like what! even a hotel is cheaper can! Tsktsk! And costa sands staff are not even answering my phonecall when I called them 8 times! And they said that they were always busy. Wth! They think they governing Singapore ah! 8 TIMES ALSO DONT ANSWER! And this does not include Michelle trying to call them as well. Irritating you know! =x. And aloha the BEST. No number at all. LOL! damn joke can. HAHAHAHAHA. Oh well! I better book soon! Or else we will be bbq-ing and sleeping and peeing on grass! xD woots!!~
Anyway, I am trying to study now but ahhhh!!! I am watching my korean boys!!! =D woots!!~
Tomorrow is the second last presentation for me! Wish me luck for individual Q & A peeps!! =D
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment