Saturday, August 29, 2009

An Unbreakable Bond

27 August

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSANDRAAAAA!
Thanks for being there for me for the past 5 months, you have been a really great friend and I know you will always be =D.

AND THAT DATE MARKS THE END OF OUR VERY LAST TORTUROUS PAPER. Really thank god for the end of it =x. Horrible time many of us had during that period where we would mug till 2-3am in the morning and wake up at 6am to prepare to go to school and sit for the exam. Hopefully all of us can do well!! xD. Really fo hope. *cross my fingers*.
Anyway, after our exams, we were suppose to have a class chalet and also a small little surprise for cassandra's small little party. Quite successful i THINK. HAHAHA. Have to ask Cass whether she was surprised =D. Had a few classmates and her 2 best friends, Halizah and Mathhew over to the chalet to sort of give Cass a little surprise. HAHA. And if you were thinking how we got Matthew's and Halizah's number, because both of them are from CJC and NP respectively, we sorta got the number when we during econs lecture and I brought Cass to the toilet saying that my bladder was about to burst while Mich took Cass phone to check the Numbers. HAHAHA. Sorry Cass! For the invation of privacy! HAHAHAHAHAHA. So we went to the chalet like about 3 hours before Cass came. Faizah and Luqman went to get the food for the following's day BBQ. And I would really like to thank both of them. For like buying all the food and lugging it to luqman's house so that his mum could marinate all the food. Really thank you!! And luqman! Remember to help me thank your mum too =D. HAHA. While Faizah and Luqman bought the food, Mich, Qing Feng, Jordon, To Kwong, Zi Fung, matthew ,Halizah and I were making a BIG birthday card for Cass. You know the kind of Birthday card which is as big as a vanguard sheet? Yea. Those kind. HAHA. We were also suppose to surprise Cass with a cake too. But the cake came late. HAHA. Anyway, Cass came ringing on the chalet doorbell at 6pm SHARP, may I emphasize and we were all not done with everything yet. So we were like all squeeling in the room and trying to hide Matthew and Halizah. And after trying to do that, we opened the door and sang a BIG birthday song for Cass. AH CRAP. Should have taken a photo of her priceless face. Damn funny. Really. And when Cass saw Matthew and Halizah. I knew she was really happy =D. Really glad that she is happy! If it was my birthday and I were to see Amander and Caroline there I think I will cry. HAHAHA. Cos one of them is my best cousin and the other my best friend. HAHAHA. It has been a long time since I actually saw hotstuff. Really mis her alot alot alot. And I heard her A levels ends only in December ):. I am going to miss her like crap. Its gonna be very long befor I can actually see her. And counting from 31 May till now, I have yet to see her. Really. I only saw her during her birthday. Which sucks. Oh okayokay. I am diverting this damn topic. HAHAHA. Back to where I was again. So we had dinner at KFC. And made alot alot of noise. HAHA. But Huimin, Charmaine, Aaron and Jin hao did not join us and they were late. Anyway, I would also like to extend my thanks to Huimin for getting the cake! HAHA. Damn nice cake. Strawberry cheesecake. Super nice but I still prefer blackforest. HAHA =D. After giving Cass a second surprise at KFC. The cake surprise, Halizah and Matthew had to go home as they stayed quite far from the east area. So if matthew and Halizah sees this, Thank you for coming!! Really thank you so so much! =D. They are such nice people you know. They are like Cass. HAHAHA =D. After KFC-ing, we went back to the chalet but before that we went to get some smirnoff. Okay. Just ONE smirnoff. HAHA. And it was sorta used as a punishment when we were bonding during the chalet. HAHA. =D.

28 August

12am
Still awake and playing truth and only truth. HAHAHA. You know it was just a session where a few of us really bonded and got to know each other better. Like our first impressions and stuff. I will never forget that game because it left me with some awesome memories and laughter. HAHA. That game made me know who the person really was. The classmates I had for 5 months but did not know too well since I always stick with Cass, Mich and Faizah. But after this bonding session where JinHao and the REST concluded that I attract PLASTICS. because the bottle kept spinning to me and after that Jin hao, I really really found out that my class have realy nice people. really really nice that I can actually hug them and tell them my true feelings. Its like a transparent barrier has just lifted between us. HAHA. Quite cool you know =D. After this truth and only truth game. Cass and I were like super tired. So we had to sleep. The game lasted for 4 hours 45mins may I remind you. And after that we woke up at 530am and started playing games again. HAHA. Drank smirnoff mixed with green tea and coke. okay la. Taste okay ma. but i only had two sips. HAHA. Because low alcohol tolerance, If take too much i think i will barf. HAHAHA. After the games we all slept at 6am? Yes 6am. tsk tsk and woke up at 11am. tsk tsk. HAHA. Now I know what aaron's life is like. Just that Aaron sleeps at 6am but wakes up at 2pm xD. HAHAHAHA.
Woke up at 11am and everyone was like super tired. No one could move i think. It was like our butts were glued to the seat. HAHA. Oh well~ Finally, we decided to go and catch a movie called year 1. Damn sick movie but quite funny la. HAHAHA. Jes and I were sharing popcorn and then came one very sick part where the guy was like licking the poop of a bear. And Jes and I instantly lost our appetite. HAHAHA. The popcorn was only one quarter eaten and the rest thrown. HAHAHAHA. After the movie which eneded at 3pm. Jes, Cass and I had to buy things for the BBQ while the guys being really nice said they will head back to the chalet to shower and sleep for a while. So nice right. HAHAHAHA. I think so too =x. So the 3 of us quickly bought all the things we needed and cabbed back to the chalet. Lugging back things like tongs, Wire gauze, 4kg charcoal, 2 packs of ice and i forgot the rest. HAHA. And guess what. When we reached back to the chalet, the guys were not even there, Funny. Lol. So we waited for them and their excuse was. They help a old lady find their way back. But, nevermind luh. I believe them =D. hahaha. They all very kind and nice guys =D. Started preparing for the class chalet at 530pm. And i tell you all secret okay? We start fire at 530am and the "fire" started only at 845pm. WTH right. Damn funny. The rest of our classmates started coming to the chalet too. Since it was a class chalet! haha. Anyway, Jes, Mich and I resort to frying the chicken in butter which came out nice you know. But we fried only a few before playing captain's ball. HAHA. After playing, we went back to the chalet and continued BBQ-ing till 1am. Yes 1am. And may I tell you all that we bought 80 pieces of chicken but most of the chicken were given to our neighbours because all of us were too full. Like really full. And they kept thanking us for the free food. HAHAHA. With the help of Qing feng's powerful fanning, we managed to BBQ everything =D But he fan non-stop from 8pm till 1am until his wrist became pain. HAHAHA. Put the heat patch luh! =D. It niceeee xD.

29 August

By the time we cleaned up. Mopped the floor and wash the dishes, it was already 2am? Played games again! Only that this time our truth game went more in-depth. HAHA. Yeahhhh. And after that most of us conked-out. Could not play the drinking game. Damn tired. hahaha. Woke up at around 6am and had to start packing up. JinHao, HuiMin, CaiFen and Charmaine left at around 630am. LOL. Early early. Mich and I started clearing up the place by packing up everything. Our extra corn and potato, chilli sause, half of cassandra's cake, 2 packs of ice, tongs were all given to our neighbour. HAHAHA. At first when we rang the doorbell to pass them the cake. They were like. Thank you so much! Then the second time we rand the doorbell to pass them the ice. They also thanked us. Third time we passed them the spare food. They thanked us. Close the door and then said damn loud. "F*** la where to put all these!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OOPS =x. Mich and I were laughing so much. LOL! hahaha. That we woke Qing Feng up =x. Sorryyyy! haha. Anyway, we wanted to wake everyone up by 7am so that all of them could go home early to sleep because we all only have like a few hours of sleep a day. Like 2 hours for the first day and then 4 hours for the following day. LOL. so we managed to check out by 830am. HAHA.Waited for the bus and I swear everyone was half dead. No one talked. Because we all were like dead tired that even dragging our feet to the reception seems like a chore. HAHA. Boarded the bus to pasir ris interchange and after that we hugged each other goodbye before going off. It seemed kind of sad that our bonding ended in such a short time. But these two days really formed this unbreakble bond between us. We began to know each other much better. We knew each other's personalities better and this really made communicating much easier =D. HAHA.
Really glad that this chalet was planned because it was worth every cent and even more. We gained so much things from each other and as you all know it takes two hands to clap. Well! That marks the end of our 3 days 2 night class chalet! And I hope we have more to come! really want more of these class chalets. Of course this would not be successful with the help of everyone in our class! BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FOR MAKING EVERYTHING SO SUCCESSFUL!
LoveYouAll!

ps: This post is too long that I refuse to read it one more time to check on my grammetical errors. HAHAHA. Sorry peeps! =D

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment