Sunday, August 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HSIN RUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
Tweety is finally 18! and she can finally learn driving. Cause she said she will learn driving so that she can drive me to school. Right tweety? xD. HAHAHAHA.

I am having a really horrible cough which makes my eyes tear up and my throat so dry I can barely talk. Super crappy. And Faizah is sick too!! Get well soon ya babe? =D Do take care. Eat more oreos luhhh! hahahahaha.

Presentations are screwing my life inside out. One is due this week and the other one is due the following week. And I havent even finished. Exams are nearing. Everything is coming like how a tsunami attacks and I am still drooling over hyun joon. LOL. SHYT. Such a wrong time. Dammit.

Tomorrow wont get any better because there is econs tutorial which means boring till you can die. Plus the teacher is suffering from major menopause I swear her face is about to shrivel everytime she gets angry. Thank god she is in an aircon room or I think her face will look worse than a shrivelled up raisin. Time to recommend her my beautician! tsktsk. Oh god. I am so mean. But I really cannot stand her. She is the pits and she waste my time. LOL. When she babbles, I see saliva spitting through every hole she has in her teeth. Yes. She is sooooo boring that I even notice her saliva coming out from her teeth. And if you ask me to concentrate, I think the phrase "nothing is impossible" does not apply to her lesson. Because listening to her during her lesson is like asking me to pee at the roadside? Which is I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.

Oh wells!~ I managed to finish my econs tutorial anyway. I have no idea what is going on for POM since I skipped last wednesday's lecture. So I shall just listen to the tutor tomorrow. xD.
I shall continue watching my BOF!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment