Thursday, August 6, 2009

If you think life as a H1N1 patient is cool, think again. Imagine yourself being trapped in one room the whole day. And when you want to get out of the room, you have to wear a mask. It inconvinient and horrible. And did I mention whatever food you eat, you will throw? I feel hungry practically every minute but eating means I have to throw later. So I rather not eat. I am already feeling much much better now~ Just cough and flu. No more fever =D. But I still have to finish up the tamiflu pills. urghhh. Another 5 more days and I will be back in school! heh heh heh. I want to go to school. Home is boring because I am cooped up in my study room. I do everything in the study room except peeing. DUH. But this is sooo not life. If my life was like this everyday where it revolves around studying, sleeping and eating. I swear I will die infront of you all this instance =D.
Well, I hope Cass, Mich and Faizah and the rest of my classmates did well for today's speech! =D. I could not make it for today's presentation so the most I can do is to support all of them from home! xD. heh heh. My dad bought for me french fries. HAHAHA. But i practically gave 3/4 of the pack to my sister since I know most of the food I eat will land up in the sewage =D. Oh well! I am in a mood for retail therapy with Hotstuff! Once I get well, I wanna go out with herrrrr! =D. HAHAHA. YAY!
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment