Friday, August 7, 2009



HEY HEYYYY! I know I am suppose to be at home but temptation got the better of me and sooooo I went to meet Mich! I havent seen so many of my friends for so long so I had the urge to just meet ONE friend. HAHAHA. Whoohoo! So Mich and I had an impromptu meeting. Met her at kembangan mrt at 610 =D. Then we decided to head on th payar lebar to dine at subway and eat yoghurt. But instead of eating yoghurt, both of us ended up doing manicure and pedicure at this place called "Niji". I recommend this place to all girls who wanna do manicure. Cos they have super good and kind manicurist who paint your nails pretty pretty colours with diamonds and polka dots. ILOVEIT! xD. HAHAHAHA.
Yes yes, I am aware that I am suppose to be at home resting but I just cannot resist temptation. Being cooped up for 2 consecutive days. Wait make it 3. In the study room, SUCKS. oh well! at least I managed to get out of my house for 3 hours today. And the air seemed fresher than ever. Okay this may sound dumb. But its true!! Just try staying in your house for so long. I think you will die. HAHAHAHA.
Alright. Anyway, today on my way back from mani and pedi, Mich and I saw 3 drunk China men lols. And they kept staring at us. Damn scary. I asked Mich to walk faster lols. Not only were they drunk, they were CHINE MEN. CHEENA LEH! Like which girl won't run? LOLS!! Anyway, This was practically all that I have done today other than revising accounts but I will not go into details for that because I dont think you all are that interested. xD. HAHAHA.

soooo...
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment