Wednesday, August 5, 2009

H1N1

Crap. Just whenI didnt expect myself to get it, I am now stucked with the infamous virus, H1N1. freak man. And I did not expect myself to kana because tomorrow is my presentation. Like the final presentation for the semester. So screwed. I hope I am able to change it to Friday. Then I will feel more relieved. xD. I only found out about me getting this virus today when I already started coughing like crazy on Monday. I hope my classmates will be fine! Because I still went to school. I do hope everyone is feeling fine! Especially those people whom I communicated with during the past 2 days! Especially Cass and Michelle! While Faizah is at home resting so she will be fine!!! =D. Horrible feeling H1N1 is.
The side effects the medicine gives are like nausea. And more nausea. After you take the tablet. You will feel like throwing up that you cannot concentrate in anything. But I have to finish the ppt for EOC. crap. I do hope I will feel okay by Friday. So many things to do.
My mum say it is most probably I have low immunity due to the late nights of completing projects and helping people do things. Guess I have to build that immunity back by sleeping. Which I think I will. soon. Because I feel so tired from the continuous running to the toilet because I have to throw up thing. URGH. Feels like I am a pregnant lady. BUT I AM NOT.(: hahahaha.
Hotstuff says that i am damn joke. LOL! hahahaha. And we were suppose to go out this Friday. But with this shyt. I cannot go anywhere. ):.
Anyway, I guess H1N1 is nothing to be afraid of? Just that the side effects are something you do not want to experience =D Oh well. Practically half of the Singapore population kana already! No need scared la! HAHAHA.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment