Friday, August 14, 2009

Hey peeps! Seems like it has been ages since I blogged huh?(:
HAHAHAHA. Studying is killing me. Literally. Anyway, it is just 2 more weeks till exams end. Like finally. Whoohoo!~ But the studying part is the horrible part. Where our butts are literally glued to the chair and our eyes glued to our revision notes. Even getting out of your seat, you will seem to notice yourself holding onto something. And that something is unfortunately A BOOK.
Anyway, just to update you all about tuesday. I went out with Faizah and Cass for the movie "UP". Damn good movie. Super adorable characters. HAHAHA. Try watching. I am sorry I am giving such "detailed" details. HAHA. I will elaborate more after exams okays?(: Anyway after the movie we had yoguru! And the new yoguru flavour is YoguBerry! And FYI, the yoghurt is PURPLE. Like what I toild Faizah and Cass and Mich, the purple yoghurt attracts my mouth xD. HAHAHAHHAA. And its nice too! especially with fruit loops! xD yum yum!
Wednesday, I went to Cocoa trees to get some chocolates and managed to get a job too! Cos I saw my boss and he said he wanted me to work xD. Hopefully its the taka fair! HAHAHA. Then Mich and Cass and Amander can join too! Then it will be so much more fun lols. Hopefully we can work 2 by 2? Then not so boring xD. Cross my heart and wish xD.
Today we went to Bishan for lunch! Finally! A new place for lunch! And its damn big. HAHA. Had yoshinoya and also discussed a little for the chalet before heading back to school and had stats xD. And guess what! I managed to do a question without MUCH difficulty! Yayness! My hardwork paid off. Now all I have to do is just study a little harder and I can do all the questions with my eyes closed =D. HAHAHA. Whoohoo!~
Anyway. Thats basically all I have did for the pass 3 days! HAHAHA. Nothing much cos as what I said. Half of the time, my butt is glued to the seat and my eyes are glued to the notes. Looks like my life will be like this for the next 2 weeks! HAHAHA.
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment