Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yoyoyo people.
HAHA. Anyway, I practically slept half my day off today. Wait, NO. I did sleep half my day off and woke up at such an outrageous time, 2pm. Tskkk. Such a pig I am. But at least i managed to get back some sleep I have lost during the past 5 months me doing my work and school presentations. Continued doing my EOC speech. Finally done. And now, the part that I hate most, correcting all those tiny mistakes I made. And my speech is more than 5 minutes. Crap. No wonder i suddenly have the urge to watch boys over flowers again. HAHAHA. I just watched 3 episodes xD. Whoohoo. And I have no intention of continuing my speech. tskkk. oh man. Such a wrong timing! When exams are nearing. I am here watching boys over flowers as if they can help me get a distinction =D. HAHAHA.
SHYT. I have to start gettung my head into those books. Anyone have any way to motivate me? =D
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment