Friday, August 21, 2009

And so FINALLY! After what seemed like ages of mugging for POM. I have finally completed ONE paper. As torturous as how I make it sound. At least one paper is over. One very pathetic paper. Just ONE. okay. I will stop with the "ONE". HAHAHA. But really. Do you know I studied for 3 days and 3 Nights with barely any sleep. I am sure every other single person who takes POM suffers just as much. Not that I am saying that people who do other courses do not face any difficulties la. But I never tried your courses before. So I dont know how it feels like? I went to bed at 11pm last night but I only managed to close my eyes at 2.30am. Like so pathetic. I was lying on my bed and trying to recall all the things that I have studied. From chapter 1 all the way to chapetr 14. Pissifying. Anyway, I woke up at 6am. Yes. 6am. Sucks because I only had 3.5 hours of sleep. okay la. Some of my classmates even worse. They slept at 3/4am. So I shouldnt complain that much xD. HAHAHA.

But I can confirm guarantee chop with president's signature that POM is no fun. Especially when it comes to memorizing 12 FREAKING chapters on management on how to manage your company and your employees. It may sound easy but i swear the book has horns behind those pages xD. HAHAHA. Hopefully I can pass? Because I really studied damn hard for this paper in hope that I will not take the supp paper. Can you imagine dragging yourself back to school during the school hols just to retake one module? Sucks ttm. I cross my heart and hope I can do well xD.

Let me EMPHASIZE. ONE paper down. THREE more to go! woots!!~. The satisfaction is there when you know you have studied very hard you know? I dont know how to explain but you have to achieve this feeling on your own. I shall mug just as hard for the next 3 papers. Statistics, Microecons and AFA. Alleluia. I am freaking out for AFA because even though I learnt it during my secondary years but in poly. Every single term in accounting is different. I have to practically unlearn everything and re-learn. And FYI. This is just AFA. Do I have to do the same for POA next semester? Shytttttttt =[. HAHAHAHA! We shall see yes? Now is not the time for me to worry about such stuff but actually start worrying on the other 3 modules! =D. And after that its PARTY time! Class chalet and also a celebration for Cass's sweet 18. Finally 18 uh Cass! Can watch M18 shows already. Plus DRIVE. Awesomeawesome. HAHAHAHA.

So, its another 6 more days to class chalet and still counting =D

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment