Monday, August 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCIAAAAAAAAAA!
with lots and lots of loveeee from your dearest Beeeyotch.


Awesome-ness right?(: 2 of my friends birthday in August and thinking about it. It reminds me that Cass birthday is coming too! So that makes it 3! xD. Anyway, I am unable to celebrate with Cia today cos tomorrow she has tests and we have to study for our upcoming exams too ):. NVM babe! Once after our exams we have to meet yes? I have so many things to catch up with youuuu. So dont run away xD. Happy Birthday once again loveeee. Finally 18. So please learn how to drive so that you can send me to school next timeeee yes yes? =D.

Anyway, Faizah didnt come to school today as she is still feeling unwell! Get well soon yes babe? And no more oreos. Oreos belong to ME! =D HEH HEH HEH. But dont worry babe. My sore throat is getting from bad to worse. I guess no oreos for the time being! xD. But I am craving for it though. Quickly come back to school and we have competition number THREE!! xD. HAHAHAHA.

School was as usual. Boring as hell and Cass had to entertain me with Faizah's cockroach. And she was trying to like make me overcome my fear which was impossible because half of the time I was screaming my head off. Wait, not half of the time. ITS THE WHOLE TIME. tsk tsk. HAHAHA. So horrible. =x. And and. Today I had arm wrestling with Cass and I won. Okay she won once too. But no one believed I won. HAHAHA. Excuse me people. I still exercise okay. HAHAHA. I am not that baddddd =D. Went amk hub again during our lunch break. And we finally brought Cass to try pepper lunch. Had our ice shavings too! Yay-ness! Now I am craving for yoguru. Tskkk. But we will be having it in 2 weeks time! After out last presentation =D. Whoohoo!

Well, thats all for todayyyy! I have to get back to compiling our upcoming ICA3 Speech. Which is doing a 25 mins persuasive speech. pfffft. Horrible right? I think so too! Pray for me! xD

toodles!!~
p.s( I did not write that tagboard message) (:

No comments:

Post a Comment