Saturday, August 8, 2009

Yoohoooo!~
And so, I am fine. No swine. Not even sick. Okay. Other than cough =D. But I went to school today! woots~ Well, I have to complete the sharepointproject with my group members right? Well we were superrrr. I emphasize, SUPERRRRR progressive. Because, we finished the whole project in 5 hours (:. Though we are left with the publising and also we are figuring how to put in a video. tsktsk. But overall. We are doneeee. whoohoo~~. BTW. I love the video we did for our sharepoint xD. It niceeee. HAHAHA.
Was suppose to go out with amander today buttttt because I just recovered. So maybe next time! Because her brother also just recovered from H1N1 too. LOL! =D Anyway, amander had her first driving test todayyy! And she passed! YAY-NESS =D. First step to becoming my chauffer!!!! HAHAHA. A few more to go babe! And I swear, you are soooo driving me to school. You owe me (:. Heh heh heh. Anyway, I should be swimming today. But better not! Just in case I spread to amander. LOL!
Oh well!~ I got my bill back. :| Spent errrr...$180 only. woohoo!! Damn happy =D First time. HAHAHAHAHA! But my dad still killed me! LOL! hahaha. oh well! GSS! what do you expect? Now even better! 44% discount everywhere. Chiong ahhhhh. Shopping again!! =D. 44% leh. Just think about it. If the item you wanna buy was $50 at first. Now its like $33. If you dont buy. its madness. I wonder if this 44% applies to itouch =]. HAHAHAHA. I wantttt! xD. okayokay. forget it. I will just tahan. Anyway, I dont really need it. I just WANT it. Okay forget it. That sentence doesnt apply to me. LOL! alright. I shall see when I am free and I shall invade those shops =D. Come on peeps! The economy has to go up sooner or later right? So why not just do a little for Singapore and spend. It will be Singapore's best birthday present xD. HAHAHAHA. Alright. I think I just brain washed some of you. HAHAHAHA. I shall take my leaveeee!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment