Sunday, August 9, 2009

OH MANNN! okay. I dont really care whether its Singapore's birthday or not. HAHAHAHA! I am thinking more about next week. 2 Presentations :| <---- Look at my face. Its stoned! xD. Oh well! I hope I can get through next week! I need alot of strength from God!! Exams are arriving and everyone is freaking their asses out. Its no surprise that I am JUST as nervous. It is just that these words just go through your mind like " What if I fail? ", " Retake HOW? ". Thus causing a big hooha in studying so hard for the exams. I hope I can pass econs and stats and POM and AFA. wait. Thats practically everything. LOL! whoohoo! You know when I look at these 4 subjects, it just brings back bad memories because I failed everything. HAHAHA. Okay la. borderline fail. But unfortunately not for econs! Econs I got 5/40. I think its damn shyttified. Like if I am 5th in the level it sounds MUCH nicer! But not 5 out of 40 for your grades. Its horrifying and it just activates your panic mode to 100km/second. Sheesh. LOL!
Well well, I hope my hardwork will pay off!! =D Really do! Anyway, I stayed at home today. Yes. WHOLE DAY. Did the sharepoint and tried to figure out how to put in a video. And after 4 hours. I FINALLY DID IT. 4 hard annoying hours of figuring it out. Yea. And may I let you all know. Because I was suppose to upload the video in sharepoint and it will appear on the internet after I published. So I tried publishing at Firefox but all it showed me was that I have to download realplayer and all those crap? Like adobe or whatevs. So I sat in front of my lappy fuming for a few hours. And then I was bored so i tried copying the link to explorer. And when it was at explorer. The video came on. I was like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So happy =D. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ya. I TOOK 4 HOURS TO FIGURE THAT OUT. damn joke. LOL! hahahaha. Oh well. At least now sharepoint is DONE DONE DONE. Oh except the publishing part in school. Oh well!~ That can be done on tuesday! =D.
I know that this is random but I feel like baking xD.

Hey peeps! Do listen to this song. When I heard it, I actually teared. Its nice! xD

Ave Maria - Beyonce



toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment