Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Typical Singaporeans

I have seen how typical Singaporeans are actually like. And it seriously digusts me when their "I-ism" attitude shows. A very fine example is how they always think about themselves and want the best for themselves. They only want what is best for them and I bet are even willing to sacrifice their friendships for their wants. They are rude and selfish and thats what I hate about them. Please not even hate. Make that word detest. In the first place. Singaporeans stand in front of the MRT door like they own the whole place you know. They refuse to let passengers go out and will try to squeeze their super FAT body in between all those people coming out. Suddenly, it seems like phua chu kang is much more GRACIOUS than us, Singaporeans. Its even more disgusting to see that even the caucasians who come to Singapore are becoming more and more like those typical Singaporeans.
Anyway, Cass and I were discussing yesterday. And we were having this really big talk about typical Singaporeans who make life 10000 times much more difficult for us. They try to win their friends in every game. Its like a competitive friendship that we have to keep up. These typical singaporean "friends" try to put you down in any way so that they can climb to the top first. They expect themselves to be the first in everything and even in exams I am not surprised when they see us doing better than them, sentences like. "aiya. Shit man. I should have done better." and "Why I never study that one!" YA. Like so what! People cannot do better than you is it? Pissifying you know. So Cass and I agreed. On the day we recieve back our results, we will DIVERT ALL YOUR CALLS. And you should be really glad we are not diverting your calls to macdonalds. Just stuff your face with macs and dont start comparing how well you did alrighttttt?! We do not need any competitive freaks to put us down any more you know. If you dont know how it feels like. Try experiencing it yourself. Your temper will flare to its max and your blood pressure will hit an all high alright. Secondly, many of us have a natural slang right? You know the way our secondary and primary school trains us to talk. Typical Singaporeans FORCE the slang out of their voice box. Like how do you people even do that man. Its so FAKE, it just pisses me off. URGH. I apologise for ranting this out. But i think my tolerance level has reached its maximum. But look on the bright side! It has been quite a while since I blogged xD. HAHAHAHA. So its good! right?(:
HAHAHA. well. i'm done!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment