Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hey peeps~

Anyway, I am still not over my lack of sleep. Still a little tired. But I am really glad all the exams are over. Nothing much to do as well because if I were to start studying for all my modules again. I will be the stoopidest arse in the whole wide world. HAHA! But I am seriously damn bored that all those crazy thoughts are like entering my mind. tsktsk. Its madness but I seriously feel like going to school! =x. Okay. Maybe if I were back at school, I would'nt be saying such things. HAHA!

Secondly. being at home is boring me out till I just stay at home the whole day just to watch my korean and taiwanese dramas. Those korean/taiwanese actors are soooo HAWT. really. hahaha. My future husbands! =x. Though if you really think about it. I think cannot marry them la. Having a taiwanese husband is already bad enough because I do not want to imagine how I am going to communicate with him in chinese. Maybe we can hire a translator and the translator will translate whatever we are saying. HAHAHAHA! Having a korean husband is awesome. The communication part. dont even think about it. I am already having enough problems with chinese. I do not want to start learning another lingo xD. HAHA. But still they are like super hawt la! Like hyun joon and mike he and kingone. Damn cute. LOL! okay. I am fantasizing. Just give me a minute to get back to reality.

1 minute........................................

Anyway, today I was suppose to go to church at 830am but I ended up going for the 1215pm mass because I could not wake up. Damn joke. HAHAHA! But as usual. I think I ended up sleeping. Still not coherent. Serious times 10.
BTW. I am at amander's house today! Having an impromptu sleepover~ =D. HAHA! Tomorrow we will be going out to orchard ion and orchard central for some well deserved major shopping spree. Studying for exams already took the life out of us. Now the shopping will replace the "life" that we lost xD. HAHA. Can't wait to stock up my wardrobe with new clothes! woots!!~ HAHA!

Anyway, thats practically all I did for today. Nothing much! Hopefully I can blog about more things tomorrow yeah? I shall continue watching my Korean dramas =D.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment