Thursday, October 1, 2009












Hey peeps!
1. Went out with Faizah, Cass. Mich was at home sleeping since she just came back from Msia last night!

2. Met Faizah and Cass at 1pm @ Orchard station but we ended up taking a MRT to cityhall so that we could eat Swensens


3. Didnt see Faizah for ages! While for Cass, I have seen her too much for the past few weeks xD. HAHAHA! Miss all of these girls!!

4. Update each other about our new happenings! xD

5. Finally managed to reach swensens at 2pm and we ate so much. OMG. I still feel the full-ness! =x.

6. Freezing at Swensens!

7. Went shopping! Faizah bought a cute blue top, while I bought a bag! And the best thing I heard was that the bag, they only keep ONE. That means I am the only person who is carrying that bag! WHOOHOO!~ When I heard that the bag was one of a kind, I immediately told the sales girl that I wanted it. HAHAHA!

8. Went to "Rubi" to get my sister's present since her birthday is tomorrow! xD

9. Faizah had to leave for netball training! =[ So it was just Cass and I!

10. Trained to Orchard and said bye to Faizah! =]


11. Collected our work pass from Cocoa trees!

12. Remember to patronize us! If you cannot find us, call us! We will be working on full shift from 3rd October till 11th October! =]


13. Before I am shipped off to Pulau Ubin.

14. Went to FOX and spent a long time choosing our clothes! Finally we bought a top each! And best of all, There was a 20% DISCOUNT! =]

15. Brought Cass to this awesome Japanese place called "AJI-TEI". Cass loved their desserts! HAHAHA. Of cos I love it too! xD


16. Talked a little more before heading home! And FYI, it was only 6.32pm xD HAHAHA! So we had early dinner!


17. Finally we left "AJI-TEI" and walked to somerset MRT.

18. A super hilarious thing happened.


19. While we were walking, there were many many chirpy birds. And we had to walk underneath those birds on the trees to get to somerset MRT!


20. THEN...


21. A birdshit dropped on Cass face and it dropped on my arm. DAMN GROSS LAHHHH!

22. yes, Cass FACE! No kidding. LOL! HAHAHAHA!


23. And the conversation went like this.

24.
Cass: Eeeew Clare! Whats that?

Clare: OMG OMG OMG.

Cass: Dont tell me its birdshit on my face! eeeeeeeeeee!
Clare: I-i-it IS! OMG! ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Clare: HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! go to the side clean clean! Clean IT!
Cass: OMG. EWWW. HAHAHA! its watery!
Clare: *practically choking on her own laughter*
Cass: *took out her detol hand sanitizer, put it on a tissue, passed one to me and one for herself and we started cleaning our victimized part*
Cass: Its Yellow! Eewww! My faceeeeee. HAHAHAHA!

Clare: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Lets get out. HAHA!


25. Yes people. Thats what happened. Laugh laugh. It was damn funny xD Dont call us bimbos! I am sure you will do that too if it happened to you! =D


26. Finally got to somerset MRT. But we were still laughing like anything. Damn joke!


27. Boarded the train to cityhall together before we went our own way! xD


28. Hugged goodbye


29. Anyway, we will be seeing each other this Saturday right babe! xD HAHA! woots!!~


toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment