Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hey peeps!

Feeling really tired. I feel like my body cannot take the tiredness anymore? Like everything is collapsing? But if I dont blog I will feel wierd. So just let me blog okay? HAHAHA!

Anyway, today dance was from 10am to 4pm. Dance till I nearly died from 10am to 12pm. We kept doing 3 dances. Which are "Gimme Gimme", "All I ask of you" and Callas went away dance. Super tired. I think we dance each dance 2 times each except for Callas went away, we danced it around 4 times? So it was like 8 times altogether. And after I danced, my legs cannot move already. Cramp there. HAHAHA =D Anyway, we ate at Macs since it was the only place open and we talked and laughed as usual. And of cos, as usual, they made fun of me being a bimbo xD HAHA! I will miss all of them especially LuLu and Xuanren after we finish the musical since they will be graduating. I think I will confirm cry one la! xD ZOMG. Alright, dont think about the sad things, just think about the happy things. HAHA! BTW, the reason why I feel like collapsing is because we have dance every tuesday, wednesday and friday from 6pm to 10pm and worse thing is that usually my school ends at such ungodly hours like 12pm or 4pm. AND THAT SUCKS because I will have to wait. And when I wait, I tend to get damn tired and when I get damn tired I will sleep while dancing and when that happens my dance instructress will start firing bullets out of her mouth. Sheesh. HAHA! And thats when we apply Claire's " Mad dog is barking" logic xD. HAHAHA! Kidding kidding! xD

After dance, was training home when suddenly it was raining like there is no tomorrow and of cos I got damn drenched la! Plus I was wearing my leotard. And when a leotard gets wet. It is like dragging 50KG. LOL! HAHAHA! I think I exercise enough for today! LOL! I even exercise in the rain xD. Damn awesome man. HAHAHAHA!

I've already started on my Marketing ICA1! And I was already struggling like anything! OMG. Nearly died! Anyway, thanks to my friends who help me without any complains! Thank you so much! And yes adam, I owe you chocolate buffet! xD HAHAHAHA! Anyway, going to sleep right now! Update you peeps soon!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment