Friday, October 30, 2009

Hey peeps!

Today's lesson was at 9am! And I was super duper tired because I slept at 1130. But still damn tired after a whole day of boots shopping. LOL! And today when we went back for dance, Ms Ong said she does not want the boots idea. Pissifying man! That means yesterday was such futile effort man. Super wtf. WASTE MY TIME! I want go shopping also cannot cos have to search for boots sia. RAHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~

Anyway, today's lesson ended at 3pm instead of the usual 4pm since the tutor was busy I guess? Because her phone kept ringing non-stop during her lesson. So after lessons, I went with Cass to help her with all her A-Team stuff for tomorrow's halloween! So I may be able to see her since I will be in school from 10am to 4pm for dance! LOL! Dance again sia! Damn damn tiring. Everyday dance till I have no more energy? Even when I walk my legs feel damn weak? Plus blisters and all, it makes my legs weak and pain. Can die. Just push me in a wheelchair la! HAHAHA =D Plus today was a super super pissifying day. Because I was trying to get the key out of the E313 lock, but I had no strength and I kept on trying to pull the key out of the lock. Unfortunately after much pulling, my skin started to tear and my finger started bleeding non-stop. Thank my lucky stars, Cass was there and I quickly called her to help me and that sweet dear girl immediately rushed down to help me! Damn sweet of her. She even called 2 other guys in case! And even though my finger was bleeding they made sure I was not going to faint. Damn sweet la! HAHAHA =D

MAKE MY HEART MELT ONLY!

HAHAHAHA! =D Today's dance was not that bad! Ms Ong finally didnt sco0ld nor shout at us. Plus I could do my "turn" already! Damn happy. 1.5 turn YOXZXZXZXZ! HAHAHA! So happy! xD. Alright! I better stop my rubbish talk and get to bed soon since dance is early tomorrow! xD

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment