Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kaninabe?!?! Kaninabei!

Anyway, I have good news! Amanda said that she will be going to Japan for an exchange programme during the march holidays! But the bad thing is that she will be away for 6 days! That means I cannot communicate with my husband for 6 full days! Damn sad la! But then nvm! She said that she will get me a burberry blue label. HAHAHAHA! whoohoo!!~ Damn happy la! xD. Okay la. Not say she pay for me but the fact that she is willing to carry the bag back for me in her luggage. Damn sweet of my husband! xD I guess thats her form of proposal to me la! =x HAHAHAHA!

Anyway, today was damn funny. I went to school with Michelle and Amanda. Anyway, I learnt from one friend that some japanese dish was call Kaninabe. So I said quite loudly,

Clare: " Eh, you know I heard that in Japan there is a dish called kaninabe? I think its pork rice or something la!"

Mich and Amanda:" Huh! Really meh! *laughing* "

Clare: " YA YA! serious! KANINABE!"

Then the 3 of us started laughing. Little did we know the effed up old man was staring at us. tsktsk. When we finally reached city hall. The stoopid old man said this.

Lao Ah Gong: " Do you know that your father and your grandfather had a hard time?'

and amanda went "HUH?" because it was so obvious that he thought we were talking about the Hokkien version. Then he continued talking about how our grandfathers help built Singapore. So this also meant that the Dirty old man was listening to our conversation la! And he just scolded us in front of so many working class adults thinking that he was on the right topic. And so! I am going to copy this from Amanda's website. It is really true that there is a kanenabe food in Japan

realise that Kani Nabe is not pork rice but actually crab seafood?

Kani/Kurabu = Crab
Nabe = Hotpot, Soup

So Kaninabe put together is Crab Hotpot.
So there is really a dish in Japan called Kaninabe.

& lastly some pics to show you what Kani nabe is:

Look Old man! KANInabe. So dont any-oh-how accuse us okay! We also have a limit to our anger. You think because you wear orange shirt and wear your pants up to your crotch we wont whack you. See my hair colour I know you scared already right! Thats why only when we were about to leave the train then you come and preech to us because you scared right! Come la! Come la! Show your olden days "praying mantis" move la! See who win. Slap you ttm man. URGH. I cannot stand eeeediots who any-oh-how say these kind of rubbish without finding out the truth. I know some of you peeps may think that the old man is doing no harm but seriously if you experienced what I was experiencing at 12.30am last night. I think you will really feel like swearing.

Plus dance practice was hell as ever. All of us got scolded and we have blisters on our poor feets. Blisters and skin tears! Damn ugly! So I am here venting all my anger.

I think the word kanenabei does not even suit the old man. The correct term for it is. FUCK OFF!

ps: (when I use the word Fuck, this shows that I am really pissed. If not I will just say eff off)



No comments:

Post a Comment