Sunday, October 25, 2009

It is just the first week into school and I am dead tired. It is as if sleeping anywhere is possible be it on the train or at someone else's house. Major tsktsk. Dance practices may be up-ed to 5 times a week and I am already dying on 4 times a week. Memorizing dance steps and memorizing facts for all modules kill me literally.

Thank my lucky stars that I still hang out with my OBS friends and of cos my clique and friends and of cos my husband xD. It is quite a surprise to me that after all, a few of us still keep in contact after OBS xD. Going to see guys play basketball or having a drinking session. But I dont drink. Its super minimal and maybe to other it is as if I am drinking nothing xD. Yes, thats how much I drink. HAHAHA! Pathetic as this may sound but my face turned red after drinking less than a shot of chivas. tsktsk! HAHA! And it tasted damn horrible la! Dont know how that Jiao Sai drink like there is no tomorrow! HAHAHA =D I bet now he is still in a "zonked out" condition. Or what we all actually call hungover.

Anyway, I have started to deleting my dad off FB and msn. Because, I guess when you grow older, you wouldnt want your father to be following you around even on the internet! Privacy still needed! So off my dad goes on my msn and FB friends list. LOL! Hopefully he does not know about my blog either or else I am screwed after seeing all the rubbish I have been doing so far.

I AM MISSING HOTSTUFF!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment