Sunday, October 25, 2009


Well! Sorry for making you peeps wait so so long!! =D HAHAHA! Super tired these few days that I didnt even feel like blogging! Anyway. Today, I feel more energetic! So 2 posts for you people alright? =D Anyway, this is my new hairstyle! Bangs. LOL! And a concave haircut. Though I miss my long hair! But I guess it was time for a new hairstyle for a new school semester! Or else it will be quite boring right? Looking at a same old hairstyle just that the length changes once in a while xD. HAHA! Anyway! It is the right time for me get a new hairstyle since my husband redyed her hair and got a new hairstyle too! And now she looks super awesome! I like her haircut! Thats why I dont mind going to her hairstylist! Just that it depends on the time? Because our school projects are already piling up! Which reminds me, I have good news! I am in the same project group as Cass for Macroecons and Accounts! Whoohoo!!~ HAHAHA! Happiness ttm. Anyway, what do you guys' think about my new hairstyle? Which one is better? The previous one or this one? =D

Oh yes! Before I forget. I am already planning to redye my hair! Most probably by next year! So people! Suggest some awesome colours! I am planning to dye my hair back to a more natural colour like dark brown BECAUSE today, when I went to visit my aunts and uncles, they called me ANG-MO. Sickening. Generation gap ah. SIAN MAN. This colour not nice meh! Thank god my mum has not found out about my red streak. HAHA! Anyway, the red streak is already fading to blond. LOL! And I can see those horrible black roots threatening their way out. So I guess I really have to redye.












Some old pictures here peeps! HAHA! I am not sure whether I actually put this up on my blog but I guess I didnt because I know that these pictures were taken a day before OBS. So nahhhh~ I doubt I actually posted it. Anyway, this was the day where amander and I went to catch "500 days of summer" Very very very realistic show. It is not a love story. So if you want some lala land show where the 2 main actors get their love. Forget it okay? It is not gonna happen. HAHAHA! I personally liked the show muh but for Amander she was saying its not that nice? Because she already experienced her lala land! So maybe she cannot remember how reality is like luh. I give her too many things already. SEE! spoil her too much thats why she never know reality xD HAHAHAHA! Kidding babe! Just kidding =].

Anyway, today I did my macroecons and stats tutorial! HAHA! Feeling a very good sense of achievement that I shall sleep early tonight because I will have to get up at 8am tomorrow! Its 7.52pm. Okay madness. I wont sleep! I shall resort to watching korean dramas! xD I am already missing hotstuff! But I have not contacted her yet because 'A' levels are coming soon! Damn sad! I remembered I smsed her last week at 6.05pm. HAHAHA! Well, babe! Do call me asap okay? Miss you loads!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment