Friday, October 9, 2009

OBS PRE-HORROR
1.Yes, I am still working.

2.Just one more day to go and I will be shipped off to OBS

3.And thats just damn sad.

4.But I am looking forward to going with my friends IF i am in the same group as them!

5.I have not even bought the solid fuel shyt things for OBS.

6.And I dont even know if I have the time because tomorrow I will have dance from 930am to 430pm.


7.Plus I am also going ice skating.


8.Do not ask me to skip ice skating.


9.Because I will not risk my hobby for the damn camp.


10.HA HA HA.


11.I will blog more about the crappy customers in Taka after OBS okay?


12.And I shall have some sleep or I will not be surprise if I get eyebags tomorrow


13. Waking up at 730 so that I can reach NYP by 930am!


14. YAY CLARE! So lucky =]



toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment