Friday, October 2, 2009

Woots!

I will be starting work tomorrow! OMG. Can you imagine. Time flies really quickly! =D In just 2 more weeks, most of us will be back in school mugging our heads off for the next semestral exam. We will be cursing and swearing those people whom do nothing for the projects. Tsktsk. Those were the days man. HAHA!

Anyway, 2 more weeks to school start and 1 more week to OBS! Shyt. HAHAHA! OBS. Dont even want to think about it =x. HAHA!

Well, I will not blog so much about today anyway! Because tomorrow I will have to wake up at 545am so that I can reach Orchard by 8am. LOL! Anyway, just a reminder! If any of you people are craving for chocolates, do come down to Taka, The Cocoa Trees fare okayokay? =D HAHAHA! Support Cass, Mich and I okay! HAHAHA. Like I said, 100% good service! xD Promise!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment