Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hey peeps! I apologise for the super short posts for the past 2 days? Since school atsts at 3pm today, I shall do myself and you peeps a favour by doing a proper post =].

Anyway as you all know, it has been a week since OBS was over and my bites are still on my legs and hands. And no, its not getting any better. Its getting itchier by the second. Not only that, there are like some scars here and there but knowing me, I hardly wear jeans, so I go to school with shorts flashing my legs filled with mosquito lovebites. LOL!

The reason for having such SHORT blog post was due to the fact that I had dance on tuesday and wednesday. And usually by the time we finish dance, it will be around 1030? By the time I reach home, it will be around 1130. How awesome is that? And not forgetting that I have to shower and revise a little on what the lecturer or tutor went through during the day's lesson. So by the time I sleep it will be 1 plus? I guess I have to welcome myself back to poly life! After such a long term break, it is really difficult to adapt to the "hardly any sleep" life. tsktsk! But this is just the beginning. Oh gosh.

I am sure many of you will say, AIYA. No need to study la! Closer to the exams mug la! Of cos for you people can la! So much time and all. For me, I still have to factor in the fact that I have dance practices. And these practices do not end till 6 Feburary. Because of the musical. And after the musical, the following week is already EOY exam. So dont be a bum and ask me to study later xD. Because I really have no time! I am already in a panic mode and I doubt I can panic any more than this. Okay enough of these crap.

Thank god for my dance friends! I managed to learn the dance steps within 1 day! HAHA! After skipping 3 lessons of dance. LOL! Our dance instructress said that she will complete the jazz dance by this Friday! Whoohoo! So exciting! I wonder what the outcome is going to be! =]. Though this dance is super super tiring because there is a lot of body isolation and butt shaking. So if you all are wondering if I have any butt cramps? Unfortunately, I do. Who wont have right? If you are going to shake your butt for 4 minutes, CONSTANTLY.

HAHAHA!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment